Fred, she's just incredible

Lana's pov

It was an early Tuesday morning and my phone buzzed. Aware Fred was still asleep, I got up and went down to the living room. I sat down and opened twitter.
....
'Lana, thank you for writing back. I love you so much and I am so so grateful to have you as my idol. Your letter and charm made me feel so happy and I thank you for letting me feel that. I can never repay you for what you have done. I love you and thank you, for everything'
....

It was from Christie. I started crying. Not with sadness but with happiness. Lola came up to me and rested her head on my knees to comfort me. I was so happy she received it because she really deserved it. I just felt shear happiness for her. Fred came down soon after and he sat next to me where I was watching telly. Good Morning America finished and Fred turned to me and pulled my head onto his shoulder. He said 'why so quiet? You're normally talking to the telly, huh?'.
I replied 'a young adult named Christie is pulling on my heart stings. I can't stop thinking about her. She's a very strong girl. I want to hug her'.
'Maybe that can happen if you really want it to you know?' He replied.
I got off his shoulder and looked at the neat photo frames that hung on the far wall.
'I have given her parents a letter saying that when we go to London for the Once upon a time convention next week, maybe they should bring her and I will try and make time. I have so many fans around the world whom I love very much, but Christie, oh Fred she's just incredible!'
'If it means that much to you, you should see her' he said, and I strongly agreed. I really wanted to see her in person and see how she was doing.