I was about to really look Lana Parrilla in the eyes

Christie's pov

The convention was amazing. To see everyone who makes once upon a time as good as it is was so incredible. It was also so so funny and I loved to see the relationships each actor had with each other of set. It was full of banter. Throughout the whole thing, I had to make sure I wasn't just staring at Lana. It was hard because in the corner of my eye, I saw her look at me many times and I had to try not to look back because I didn't want to seem obsessive. I felt so awkward. When the convention was closed by Bex, I finally brought myself to ask my parents what the letter was about. I had a pretty good idea but I wasn't sure.
'So mum, what was in letter? Can I know?' I said.
'All in good time my love, all in good time' she replied.
I didn't say or do anything back. I was gobsmacked that I saw Lana and when she saw me, she knew exactly who I was.
'Come on then, let's go' my dad said.
'Okay, thank you for this. It's been the most incredible day of my life' I said gratefully, but trying not to sound disappointed that I couldn't properly meet Lana. We got in the car and drove to a restaurant not far from the convention. When we were eating food, my mum asked me why I was so quiet and I just smiled at her and told her I was just trying to process where I had just been. She smiled back, looked to my dad and raised her eyebrows. Again, leaving me confused. We payed the bill and got back to the car. I still couldn't believe we had been there and it had been an hour after it finished.
'Oh no! I think I left my phone and purse where saw the panel' said my mum worried.
'Okay, we can just go back and get them' said my dad. I kind of got excited because I thought, what if Lana was still there but then I returned to reality and thought she has obviously gone.
....
We returned back to get my mum's possessions and she wanted me and my dad to go in with her. My parents lead the way in with me tagging along behind. An older man showed us to this room where we could find lost property. When we were walking to this room, I looked at my mum and saw a phone shaped object in her back pocket and I became increasingly suspicious because she said she had left her phone there. We were led to a small room where four chairs were set up and the man told us to take a seat while he went and got someone. We sat down and waited.
My dad broke the awkward silence and said 'so honey, your mum told me you were asking about that letter Lana gave to us?'
I replied with 'yeh it was playing on my mind a bit, but don't worry, you don't have to tell me'.
'I think we are ready to tell you now. Honey, you need to stay calm but Lana really really wanted to meet you' he said, smiling with sympathy.
Before I could think about what he had just told me, the door opened. Someone walked in. I examined the person from bottom to top. They were wearing black four inch heels, black skinny trousers and a pink and black sparkly top. Remind you of anyone? Lana Parrilla maybe? Before I got to the face I knew who it was and all I did was bow my head into my hands and cried. I was breathing heavily, almost panicking. I couldn't look up. I had no time to prepare for this moment. I was about to really look Lana Parrilla in the eyes.