"You can't save me anymore Lana, no one can"

Lana's pov

I replied back with 'well I'm going to find out what happened and I'm going to do it soon'.

That's what I said and that's what I started to do. I got up from where I was talking to Fred and went into my bedroom with him following behind. I went into the box where I put my important things and I got out the package my mail from Christie came in. It had a return address on so thank goodness I didn't throw it away.

 109 St Charles Road, Bristol, England

That was her address. The same one I sent the letter off to. I went over to my laptop and went to Canadian Airways because I was in Vancouver are the time. There is no sugar coating what I did, so I'm going to go ahead and tell you what I did. I booked a ticket to go to Bristol airport. Yes, I was going to her house. It could've gone two ways, I got turned away, or I was a huge help to her family at the time. 

'Are you coming?' I asked Fred, looking up to his surprised face.

'N-no. I can't. I have to stay and look after the boys and Lola' he said back. 

I guess he was trying to make sense of what I had just done. To tell you the truth, I was too. I said nothing back but I understood. They were his children and I couldn't ask him to leave them again. I had to do this. I couldn't rest easily until I knew what Christie meant. She was sad, she was just so so sad and I wanted her to be happy again. She was a really amazing liar when it came to putting on a happy face for people. She was very selfless. The plane I booked was in three hours so I had to pack. I could've just taken the suitcase I had literally just come back with but I needed fresh clothes. I was going all the way back to the UK after just three hours of being back home. I had never done anything so spontaneous in my life. I packed super fast and was done in twenty minuets. I wanted to get to the airport early so I could have something to eat, because I was starving. Fred drove me there and he was very supportive of the whole thing, although I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable with it. He dropped me off and pecked me on the check.

'I love you baby!' He said looking deep into my eyes.

'I love you too' I said while giving him a smirk.

I slammed the door shut and spinned round to give him a wave. He blew a kiss and pulled out of he drop off area. I was walking through the big doors and it hit me that I had never done this alone before.

'Right okay' I thought to myself. 'Through the big doors, big doors. Hmm, where next? Oooo check in'
I went to the desk for my flight number and the slightly larger lady with brown hair and big glasses told me. She asked me to put my suit case on the weighing scales and off it went. I turned round to see the long escalators that reached up to the upper floor. I went through security and they did all the usual checks. I was starting to feel the nerves when I was eating my food. I was also very tired because my body clock was telling me it was night because of being in the UK for a week. I was hoping that when I got to Christie's house that it was going to be all amazing and she was completely fine and I was worrying about nothing, but deep down, I knew that wasn't the case. I was terrified of getting sent away by her parents, but I just had to try! The speaker on the walls called out a 30 minute warning for my flight. I was getting extreme butterflies now.
....
I was sat on the plane. I had my phone, tablet and pillow. I was sat in business class so it was pretty comfortable except from the pretentious snobs sat next to me. I was in a sort of bad mood but I was pretty excited to see Christie again. I was sat on there for 14 hours or so. I had hired a last minute driver because I didn't have one clue where I was going. I stepped out of the airport and it was a cold cold night. It was about 5:00am. I walked into the airport where I developed goosebumps because it was so warm. I got my luggage and looked for the person with the sign that said 'Parrilla'. I went to the short skinny young man who greeted me very pleasantly. I followed him to the car which was in the underground car park. I felt slightly vulnerable because I was in a big place with no Fred by me. I didn't know where I was going to spend my nights and I started to think that it was a bad spontaneous idea. But hey, I was there and I couldn't just go back on the spot. I sat in the car and the driver kept looking at me in the mirror. I could see in his eyes he knew who I was. I was waiting for him to say something, but he was so young and I think he was scared.