First day of school

Danny POV ( Friday)

"Wake up Danny you don't want to be late for the first day of school!" I heard dad yell from the kitchen.

"Uhhh five more minutes!" I yelled covering my head with my pillow.

"No now." I heard my dad say before he pushed me off my bed. And landing with a hard thump.

"Oh no you didn't" I said standing up and tackling my dad.

"OK get out so I can get ready." I said standing up. He stood up and walked out laughing.I closed the door behind him and walked over to my closet and got my clothes. It was a twenty one pilot T-shirt with black jeans and my black and white vans. I went to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. When I got out of the shower I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair. I walked back out in to my room grabbed my backpack and board and went to the kitchen.

"Hi." I said walking into the kitchen to get cereal.

"Hey bud ready for the first day at the new school." My dad asked drinking his coffee.

"Yeah I'm excited." I said sitting down across my sister to eat my cereal.

"Do u have your classes yet." He asked me and my sister.

"No not yet we get them in the office at school." Katie said.

"Ok well you better get going or your going to be late." He said to us while put i put my dish in the sink.

"Bye dad." I said walking out of the house. I walk down the driveway and hopped on my board and headed to school. When I got to school I hopped off my board and went to the office. On my way to the office people were staring at me.

"Hey your new here aren't you?" A girl my age said walking up to me. She had brown hair, glasses and brown eyes.

"Yeah I'm Daniela but you can call me Danny."

"Ok then hi Danny I'm Daisy. If you want I can show you were the office is and after I can give you a tour."

"That would be awesome thanks."

"No problem let's go." She said heading to the office.

"Well here's the office. Come in." We walked in and there was a lady on a computer behind the counter.

"Hey Mrs. Martinez this is Danny and she's new and needs her schedule." Daisy said to the lady.

"Hello Daisy. So what's your friends name?"

"My name is Daniela Conners." I said stepping up to the counter.

"Oh hello didn't see you there nice to meet you Daniela. And I will get you your schedule in a moment." She said walking over to the printer.

"Here you go sweetie. This is your class schedule do you need someone to give you a tour?" She asked handing me my schedule.

"No I got it Mrs. Martinez thank you." Daisy said walking out.

"Thanks again." I said following Daisy.

"Your welcome sweetie and have a good day." She said as we walk out.

"Ok so let me see your schedule." She said grabbing my schedule.

My schedule:

Homeroom:429 Mr. Cortes
1st per: 504 Mr. Arzola
2nd per: gym Mr. Russell
Nutrition
3rd per: 527Mrs. Bradford
4th per: 502 Mr.Nelson
Lunch
5th per: 429 Mr. Cortes
6th per: 512 Mr. Rollins

"We only have one class together and that is 4th period but I know someone with the same classes as you." She said handing me my schedule and heading out toward the football field. When we get to the field she whistles and a guy comes running over.

"Hey Daisy whose this?" He said hugging Daisy.

"This is Daniela but call her Dan- ahh." She screamed as a football was heading her way but I caught it with one hand before it hit her.

"Oh shoot are you okay." The boy asked Daisy.

"Yeah I'm good she just saved me." She said looking at me. " thanks for that."

"Your welcome." I said throwing it back but the guys stare at me like I grew two heads.

"Holy shit you can throw." The boy that hugged Daisy said while two other guys run over. "My names Brandon by the way."

"Thanks." I said. As the guys got to Brandon's side.

"Whose the new chick that can throw?" One of them said asking Brandon but I responded.

"Daniela but call me Danny. And you are?" I asked looking at the two guys. One is really tall, short hair, brown eyes, with jeans and a Volcom shirt. And the other one is almost as tall as the first with longer hair wearing addidas sweat pants and a Nike T-shirt.

The guy with the Volcom shirt spoke up. "I'm Andrew and this is Anthony." He said pointing to the guy next to him. " Have you ever played football cause you got quite a good arm." He asked me.

"Yeah I played football since I was 6."

"Ok so Danny you new here or are we so stupid to not notice someone as good as you." Anthony asked.

Before I could respond Daisy responded for me." Yes she's new here thats why I'm here I know one of you has all her classes. Heres her schedule." She said showing them my schedule.

"We all have the same schedule." Brandon said.

"Ok cool. So stay with them we still have 30 mins till school starts so you can watch or play football with them while I go to a meeting with a teacher. Bye I got to go." She said walking away.

"Bye see you later." I said to her. Turning around to face the guys they're all looking at me." What?"

"R u playing or just watching?" Andrew asked.

"Playing" I said.

"Good cause you need a new qb Brandon sucks." Anthony said. Getting a punch to the arm from Brandon.

"Okay stop fighting let's play." I said walking past them.

"Ok your on my team." Andrew said.

"This sucks you have all the good people." Anthony complained. While Andrew just shrugged.

"No cause we have Brandon." As Andrew replied.

"Hey that's rude." Brandon said as we started the game.

Time skip till end of game.

When the bell rang we stopped playing and went to class. We won by 7 points. They're all good at football. I really hope the rest of the day is as good as the morning.

1085 words