Feelings

(Continue from last chapter)

When we got to my house I can see the lights from the living room on. We walk up to the door cautiously.I tried to open it but it was locked so I knocked.

"They're here." I heard brandon yell from in side. Wait how they get inside? Dads not here, is he? That's when the door flew open with Brandon on the opposite side.

"How the heck did you get in my house?" I asked kind of scared.

"High jacked your keys." Drew yelled from the kitchen.

"Ohh you could of asked I would have given them to you." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry oh here is your food mam." He said handing me a cartoon of food.

"Oh gimmy." I said snatching it away from him and opening it. "Thank you." I said with a full mouth.

"Your welcome." He replied heading to the living room. After i finished i went to take a quick shower than came back down. The rest of the night we watched movies. When we were watching conjuring I got scared and hid my face in Drew's shoulder and I felt his arm wrap around me and we satyed like that and we all fell alseep.

I was awaken by the front door closing. I got up not trying to wake up Drew which was hard because with every movement his grip tightened. I finally freed myself and walked towards the door but I realized that the kitchen light was on. I walked into the kitchen and saw a figure digging threw the fridge. Then I realized it was my dad and I greeted him and we talked until we both went our rooms.

I was so tired I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow it was 12:36 last time I checked.

The next morning I feel someone shaking me.

"Come on Danny. You don't want to be late do you." I heard Drew say while shaking me.

"No leave me alone." I told him while covering my head with a pillow.

"Get the water."Drew yelled. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to shower. When I got out I realized I don't have clothes so I poked my head out the door and saw the hall was empty so I ran to my room into my towel and shut the door. I put on a Misfits T-shirt with addida sweats and vans.

I went downstairs and towards the kitchen. I over heard my dad and Drew talking so I leaned on the door and eavesdropped.

"You really like her don't you?" I heard my dad ask Drew.

"Yeah. I felt like there was something between us since the day we met. I can't get her out of my head. I don't know what to do." I felt like my heart broke to a million pieces as I heard Drew responded to his question. Before my dad could respond I walked in and got an apple and took a bite. I acted like nothing happen and put a sad smile on my face.

We talked for a while then Drew and I got ready to go to school. We grabbed our stuff and left on they way to Anthony's house was silent until drew broke it.

"Why do you seem down today?"

"What do you mean?" I said trying to avoid his gaze.

"I mean your so quiet this morning what's wrong?" He asked hopping off his board as we arrive at Anthony's and waited.

"Nothing." I respond in a whisper. Before he can say anything Anthony walked out and we rode to school. I was ahead of them but I can hear them talking.

"What's wrong with her?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know she has been like this all morning." There was a bit of silence until Drew spoke again.

"She probably heard me talking to her dad this morning." Drew said.

"What were you talking about?" Anthony asked.

"Her." Once I heard that come out of his mouth a huge grin grew on my face. He likes me he really likes me. Wait what does that mean.

"DANNY!" I snapped out of it when I heard Drew screaming my name and snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah?" I said starting to pedal again.

"What's wrong?"he said with a concern face.

"Oh nothing. Let's go." I said with a huge smile. We got to school and had our regular day at school. Football before, during, and after school. Spending all day with Drew. I couldnt keep the smile off my face.

________________________________

So now she knows he likes her what will happen. Read to find out.

792 words