laser tag

Drew pov

At the beach we messed around and we started playing football with a ball that anthony got.

We are playing teams its girls vs boys so i thought we were gonna win but who knows.

I was playing qb and so was danny obviously we started messing around we would throw the ball and tackel eachother it really wasnt a game to be honest but it was still fun. After a fews hours we went to the bathroom and got dressed.

When we were dressed we headed of to go laser tagging. When we got to the laser tag place we got our gear and we waited for the game to start it was boys vs girls. When the game started we all went to hide. We waited for the girls to come for us and then we would attack.

Danny pov

When the game started we got down but as we were going to hide i saw something like a viser reflection or something than i saw it move and i knew it was the guys so i moved around slowly and circle around the spot i had a perfect shot i got him and to be specific it was brandon.

"Awwww come on why do i get found first." brandon said stomping away. Now it was 2 vs 3 we only have 2 to go so we walk around slowly looking for the other 2.

"Awwwww come on!"i heard baya scream. So now its 2 on 2. I found someone but there back is to me and i think its anthony but im not sure then  he shot and i shot him.

"Im out" i heard daisy and Anthony say at the same time. So now its me vs drew.

Drew pov

After everyone was out but me and danny i started to wonder around i saw danny so i got down and tried to find a good aim but she was gone so i stood up and slowly walked over to the wall.

Big mistake danny was on the floor ready to shot me. Right when i was about to move she shot me.

"Yessssssss!!!!! We wonn!!!" Danny jumped up cheering all the girls ran over and did a happy dance.

We returned our gear and went to go eat. We went to my house and we got chinese food. After we ate we sat around talking and messing around.

408 words