First date

Drews pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I slammed my hand down on my alarm to shut it up. As i sit up all the events of yesturday come to mind. I HAVE A DATE WITH DANNY! Woohoo. Yes ive had a crush on her since i first saw her but only Brandon and Anthony knew. I finally have a date with her.

I hopped out of bed and walked to my closet and got regular clothes for school. I grabbed black skinny jeans with a black t shirt and my vans. I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When i got out i got dressed, walked out to my room and grabbed my backpack and board and headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I took a bite of my apple as i headed out the door locking it behind me. I didnt worry because my mom leaves for work before i wake up and my brother ges with her and get dropped off with a babysitter who drops him off at school.

I rode down the street to Danny's house and texted her telling her im here. A few minutes later she come out eating an apple and wearing a pikachu shirt and similar jeans with black vans.

"Hey." i said as she hopped on her board.

"Hi. So what are we for our date? Also nothing cheesey or super fancy please." she asked as we headed towards Anthony's.

"Surprise and just wear something casual." i replied recieving a pout. I know were i was going to take her its not fancy but i know she'll like it because she always said she wanted to try it. I am going to take her paintballing.

"Please i hate suprises" she begged for me to tell her.

"Nope sorry but you'll love this suprise." i said stopping in front of Anthony's house and pulling my phone out to text him.

"Fine." she said giving up as i smirk in victory.

Danny pov

"Fine." i said giving up and waiting for Anthony to come out. I really hope its not that fancy or cheesy i hate dates like that.

"Hey guys whats up?" Anthony says walking up to us.

"You tell him or i tell him?" i said looking at Drew as we start riding to school.

"He already knows i like you so i doesnt matter if he finds out." he said reasuring me that.

"Oh so you did ask her?" Anthony said butting in to our convo. I nodded my head yes while Drew skated faster from the blush making his way on to his face. "So howd it happen?" Anthony asked as we continued skating. He sounds like such a girl right now.

"When we went for the car battery." i simply replied thinking about when he asked i had to control myself from screaming yes.

We arived at school with Daisy waiting out front for us.

"Ok sorry guys im going to steal Danny away real quick." Daisy said pulling me away. I already knew she wanted details about yesturday. "Explain."

I explained about what happened yesterday about coachs car, drews moms car, the store, and drive home.

"Do you know where your going?" sh asked.

"No its a suprise but he said dress casual so im wearing this." i said pointing to my pikachu shirt, black jeans, and vans.

"Ok so bells about to ring so lets go to class." Daisy said walking towards her home room. Which is a few doors down from mine.

"Bye" we both said at the same timemaking our way to class.

_________________________________________

Time skip to after practice (5:30)

Ok so right now im in the locker room getting dressed after taking a shower and putting my clothes back on. I walk out of the locker room and saw the guys and Daisy waiting for me but daisy was being held back by Brandon and it look like she was about to kill someone.

"Hey guys what up?" i said refering to Daisy.

"Oh nothing just about to snap Drews neck." Daisy says trying to get out of Brandons grip.

"Why?" i asked.

"Because he sucks at date he was going to take you somewhere boring." she said getting anrier.

"Where?" i asked looking at Drew.

"Paintball. She said its a bad choice but i thought you would like it necause you always said you wanted to." he said looking down.

"YES!! Thank you thank you thank you ive always wanted to." i said hugging him.

"Told you." Drew said to Daisy.

"Oh what ever take care of her or i will kill you i may have just met her but i do care so watch yourself." Daisy said to Drew before walking away. I looked at Drew and he looked scared about her threat. I laughed at his facial expression.

"Ok lets go. Paintballing already." i said hopping onto my board.

"Ok come on lets go pick up my moms car." he said following my lead. We arrived at his house we walked in greeted his mom and headed to his room to drop off our bags. We went back downstairs. Drew grabbed the keys for the car and we hopped in the car and headed towards the paintball place.

When we arrived we got our things and get ready.

_________________________________________

-timeskip for after paintball.

Still danny pov

"Omg that was so much fun but i hurts." i say jumping around.

"Im glad you like ok now where do you want to go because i have 2 options." Drew said as we return our gear and head to the car.

"Which are?" i said as we get in the car.

"Ok so resturant or dave and busters. Im goving you a choice to be romantic or not." he said starting to drive out of the parking lot.

"DAV AND BUSTERS!!!' i yelled a little to excited i havent been there in so long.

"I thought so." he said pulling into the lot for dav and busters. When he finds a parking spot i jump out and run inside like a little kid. "Ok slow down Danny we have all night. Well till 12:00"

We go inside immediatly i run to the counter and get food. When we recieve our food we eat it and we start playing different games. I win most of the games. After a while we have to leave because its about to close soon and we head home. Once we reach my house Drew turns off the car and walks me to my door.

"Thanks alot Drew today was the best date ever." i said hugging him.

"Your welcome and thanks for coming with me. Umm i was wondering if..." he started mumbling after that so i didnt understand. But he was really nervous because he was looking down at his feet and scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry what did you say." i said stepping a little closer.

"I said will you be my girlfriend?"

_________________________________________

Sorry for the cliff hanger. Ill post as soon as i can. Sorry for all the mistakes.

1208 words