football

Danny POV

"Come on kiddo its time for school." I heard my dad shout from downstairs.

"Uhhh whyyy!" I shout as I got up but instead ended up face planting on the floor. "Owie." I said getting up and walking to my closet. I grabbed one of my Grean Day t-shirts and dark blue skinny jeans with black supras. I went to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I got out put on my clothes and walked into my room. I grab my bag and board and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey dad." I said as i walk into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie. Ready for school?"
He asked sitting down with a cup of coffee.

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because its school. I don't want to go. I also want to try out for football." I said sitting down with a bowl of cereal.

"School can't be that bad. And football? When are tryouts?" He asked eeying me to see if I was joking but I wasn't.

"Its that bad. And I don't know I'll ask Drew if I can try out some how."

"He's on the team?"

"Yeah they have practice today after school."

"Ok good luck. Have a good day at school." He said as I stand up and put my dish in the sink.

"Thanks and not going to happen. By the way where's Katie?" I asked. He responded with a shrug. "Oh well k bye dad." I said walking out the door while grabbing my board and bag. I hop on my board and make my way down my driveway where Drew is standing.

"Hey Drew. What are you waiting for?" I asked as I got closer to him.

"You come on we gotta pass by Anthony's to get him." He said riding off.

"Where does he live?" I asked following behind.

"On our way to school like 3 blocks from your house." He said as we turned a corner and stopped in front of the drive way of a really nice house. Its 2 story
Brown and nice yard. Drew was typing something on his phone. Than a few minutes later Anthony comes out with his board.

"Hey Drew. Hey Dannny. Let's go." He said hopping on his board.

"Hey." Me and Drew said in unision.

We rode to school when we got there we put our boards is the bike and skateboard rack and headed to the field. When we got to the field Carlo and Brandon were already there throwing a football while the other are barely getting here.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" I asked Drew as we put our stuff down.

"You already did." He said smirking at me.

"Oh shut up. Ima ask anyways. Do you think I can try for the team?" I asked.

"I don't know youll have to ask the coach. Hell probably try to see if your any good our first game is next Wednesday and we need a qb the other one graduated so we need a new one." He said sounding kind of happy I'm trying for the team. "Also if you don't try we'll have to resort for Brandon and that's bad." We both broke out laughing until anthony shouted at us to get in the game.

Half way threw the game we heard a whistle but it wasn't Daisy this was an actual whistle. We looked in the direction of the whistle and it was a man in his mid thirties.

"You 3 come here." He said pointing to Drew Anthony and me. We walked up to him.

"Hey dad what ups?" Anthony said asking the man that I guess is his dad.

"Ok so I walk into school and I see my team captains playing with a girl who can throw better than all of you and I wasn't informed about this." He said looking at Drew and Anthony.

"Actually coach she was going to come to practice with us after school to see if she could try out for qb." Drew said looking at me than back at the coach.

"Ok than well I guess I'll see you after school and nice arm." He said turning to me.

"Yes you will and thank you." I said looking at Drew and Anthony who are high fiving. As the couch walks away I fist pump the air in excitement. After a few more minutes of playing the bell rang we went to class. On our way to class I saw the couch on a bench where you can see the field. When he saw me he walked up to me and said.

"Ok I've seen you play no tryouts." He said making the guys and me stop.

"What why?" We all said at once.

"Because your already on the team." I fist pumped the air and high five the guys.

"Thank you so much." I said face the coach again.

"Your welcome. So you guys where did Daisy find her?" He asked turning to the guys.

"How did you know Daisy was the one that found me?" I asked sounding confuse.

"She always finds us new players she has eyes for good football player." Brandon responded pointing to himself while having a smug look on his face. I just laugh and nodded in understanding.

"Ok well finish talking during practice get to class before your late." Coach told all of us.

"Yes coach." We all said walking to class again.

"Yes I'm on the team!" I said as we walk into class and take our seats. We sit down and I turn to Drew and he turns to me and starts talking about different plays. When a tall blond barbie looking girl with to much makeup walks in and scans the room and her eyes land on Drew and than me.

Drew noticed me looking behind him and turned around. As he faced the girl he growns loudly.

She walks over here glaress at me then starts talking to Drew. I just take out my phone and text Brandon.

Convo (b brandon) ( d danny)

D: who's the barbie??

B: Madison James, school bitch and Drew's ex. He only dated her for 2 days and for popularity. He never hugged her or anything. He dumped her because she was to clingy.
Talk about desperate.

End of convo.

By the time I finished reading the convo I was laughing so hard.

"What are you laughing at?" Madison said glaring at me.

____________________________________

Sorry trying to save things for next chapter.

1092 words