boyfriend???

Recap:

"Your welcome and thanks for coming with me. Umm i was wondering if..." he started mumbling after that so i didnt understand. But he was really nervous because he was looking down at his feet and scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry what did you say." i said stepping a little closer.

"I said will you be my girlfriend?"

Cont with danny pov..

OMG!!!! He just asked me to be his girlfriend what do i say? how do i react? I need daisy. What if i say the wrong thing what do i do.

"Danny."i see a hand waving in front of my face.

"Sorry zoned out. But yes i would like that." I just said it with out thinking as much.

"Yes!!" he said hugging me. "Ok so ill see you tomorrow."

"Yeah sure we should go swimming or something cause our dads are going back to Vegas arent they." i said remembering that my dad was heading off for construction later.

" yeah they leave in 30 minutes since its 11:30." he responded checking the time.

"Hey why dont you sleep over you have extra cloths here anyways."i said as my dad walked out of the house with a suitcase.

"Oh there you are i was going to call you but i guess i dont have to." he said putting down the suitcase to wait for Drews dad.

"So how long are you going to be gone for?" Drew asked.

"It depends." Drews dad said walking up to us with his own suitcase. "We have the blue prints ready and all we need is a go from the manager and we can start building immediately."

"Ok than we better get going the cabs here." my dad said as the cab pulled up to the drive way. We hugged and said our goodbyes and they headed off.

"Come on lets watch a movie amd order pizza." Drew spoke after the cab turned the coner. We both went inside and i ordered pizza and drew got the movie.

If you hadent notice i loved pizza and chinese food but mostly pizza.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked as I walked into the living room and jumping onto the couch.

"Insidious." he said smirking at me because i dont like scary movies, i get paranoid like remember last time i jumped into his arms and he knows i dont like them.

"No you know i dont like scary movies i get super paranoid." i whined hoping to change his mind.

"No it'll be fine ill be here and nothing will hap-" he was cut off by the door bell ringing.

I got up to open the door and seeing a really hot guy with our pizza. He has really pretty hazel eyes, hes is pretty hot. Wait!! What am i saying i have drew now and im pretty happy so i pay for the pizza and close the door quickly and hop on to the couch next to drew and eat the pizza. Less than half way threw the movie i realized i was hidding my face in drew shoulder with his arms around my waist but sadly there no more pizza.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and let darness consume me.

After awhile i feel myself getting carried and being put on my bed and someone kissed my forehead but i was to tired to open my eyelids so i fell back to sleep.

In the morning i wake up and a idea popped into my head to finally go skating around LA i dont skate as much as i used to because i have been focusing on football but oh well.

I get up and i realized drew is sleeping on the floor without a shirt on a blanket and a pillow. I walk over to him and try to wake him up.

"Drew wake up." i said poking him. He didnt wake up he just groaned and flipped over.

"Come on drew at least get on my bed."

I heard him mumble "why?" in his really hot morning.

"Because your gonna hurt back." i said continuing to poke him. I was about to poke him again but on his cheek this time but before i could poke him he bit my finger. "oww what was that for?"

"For poking me and because i hate being woken up from a good sleep and a good dream." He said turning to face me with a lazy grin on his face.

"What kind of dream?" i asked laying on my back next to him.

"Me, you, the future." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"And?" i asked becoming interested. "What do you want for future?"

"I dont know that much i guess i want to make a future in football." he said while looking at the roof."you?"

"I have always wanted to be an engineer with different kinds of robots. I also want to have a small family and stuff." i said getting lost in thought. Ive never really focused on my future besides being an engineer till now.

"Daaannnyyy." i saw Drew snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"Sorry i was just thinking." i said laying my head on his lap. "Hey you remember how on my first day of school we were going to go for a ride around LA."

"Yeah, we didnt get to go for a ride because we went swimming. What about it?" he said sitting up and putting his shirt back on.

"Yeah so what if we go today." i said as he started playing with my hair.

"Yeah sure ill ask the guys." he said picking up his phone. "We can probably go do something else like bowling or laser tag."

"LASER TAG!" i shouted getting excited and jumpy.

"Ok the guys and Daisy said yes to going with us but Daisy is riding her bike. So lets get ready." he said trying to get up. "Come on babe let me get up."

I froze when he said babe. I felt my face go warm. Than i realized he was staring at me. "No thank you its actually comfy here." i said finally speaking up. He smirked at me than i was being carried down the stairs and to the backyard. "Drew don't you dare. If you thtow me in the water i will kill you."

"Put me down." We got to the side of the pool and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"DRE-" i was cut off by landing in the water. I resurfaced and drew was proped on his knees laughing. He saw me staring and he stuck his hand out to help me out but thats his mistake. I took his hand but instead of pulling him in, i let him pull me out. When i was out i pushed him in but he grabbed my hand and pull me with him.

We both resurfaced again and i realized how close we were. We just stayed like that for a while, staring at each other. We started to lean in. Instead we heard a car alarm go off and we jumped away from each other.

"Ummm we should go get ready." Drew said swimming to the edge. He pulled his self out and turned to face me and help me out. After that we went to get ready.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading my book.

The next chapter is going to be them skating around.

1254 words