Day out

Drews pov

When i pulled her out of the pool we went back inside and got ready. I walked to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. No matter what i couldnt get our almost kiss out of my head. If it wasnt for that car i would have finally kissed.

I got out of the shower and got dressed into some black jeans and a my chemical romance shirt. If you havent noticed by now my favorite kind of music are bands the same with Danny.

I texted Brandon Anthony and daisy at 10:30 to see if there ready.

( convo - B:brandon A:anthony D:daisy)

Me: hey guys be ready in 25 minutes.

B: ok

A: already am

D: ok and what are we doing.

Me: meet up at the dinner down the street and then well just go for a ride and maybe the beach and a game of laser tag.

D: kk see you later.

(convo over)

After the conversation with them i went to go check up on danny to see if shes ready to go and to tell her to take dwimming cloths.

"Hey Danny you ready?" i said knocking on the door.

"Yeah hold up." she said opening the door. She was wereing midthigh length jean shorts with a call of duty shirt.

"Bring cloths for swimming cause we might go to the beach." i said. She replied with a nod and walked back to her room to get cloths and walk back out with a small backpack and board.

"Lets go." i said as i held me hand out and she toke it. We walk down the stairs and out the door we hopped on to our board and rode down the drive way. "Ok so were going to meet everyone else at a diner a few streets away."

"Okay." she said really excited. The rest of the way there we talked about random thing and messed around alot. We finally reached the diner and we saw everyone else already inside. We walked in hand in hand and to the booth. When daisy looked up and shrieked when she saw our intwinded hands.

"Omg you guys are so adorable together." Daisy clapping her hands together. We all laughed at our reaction. Me and danny sat down but kept our hands intwinded. I liked the feeling of our hands together it sends shocks though out my body. I was snapped out of my thought by the waitress asking for my order. We all order and went back to talking. When our orders got here, we ate up. We finished eating and i payed and we left and started riding around.

Dannys pov

After we ate we left and we rod around. We rode to downtown santa monica and we went to the 3rd street promenade. We walked aroud it was nice. The whole time drew and i were holding hands. I like handging out with my friends for a day.

After spending 2 and a half hours at downtown we headed to santa monica pier. We got their and i was amazed by the big rides. Started getting jumping and excited. I ran to the ticket both pulling drew behind me but we lost everyone else. We got tickets to go on the rollercoaster and the farris wheel. We also played the games. We found the guys and daisy playing a game of football. Brandon won Daisy a big stuffed elephant. Anthony met a girl that moved here a few days ago named Isabella nut i call her Baya.

After 2 hours we went to the beach. We messed around and swam. I think Anthony and baea really hit it off.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading my book!!!

Sorry for my mistakes.

628 words