sleepover

Danny POV

We hopped off our boards and left them on the porch. We walked in and we were greeted by a little boy running up and jumping into Andrew's arms.

"Hey baba whatcha doin." Andrew asked the little boy who I think is his brother.

"Hi Drew. Watching sponge Bob with mommy."

"Wheres mommy now?"

"In the living room. Who's she?" He asked pointing at me.

"She my friend." Andrew said.

"Oh ok. Hi my name is Christian but you can call me Chris or baba." He said turning to me and holding his hand out for me to shake it.

"Hi my names Danny." I said shaking his hand.

"Baba whose at the door?" I heard a female voice come from where I think is the living room.

"Its just Drew and his friend." Chris said as a woman came into view.

"Oh hello I didn't know drew was bringing over a friend. My name is Maria." She said holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Daniela but you can call me Danny." I said shaking her hand.

"Wait Conners?"

"Yes daughter of David Conners."

"Oh my god sweetie I've heard so much about you. Its finally nice to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you to Maria."

"Mom she's the one I hung out with and I'm staying over at her house with Anthony, Daisy, and Brandon." Andrew said.

"If you need their backpacks their in your closet."

"Ok thanks mom come on Danny." He said pulling me up stairs down a hall and to a door on the right.

He opened the door and said "This is my room." Our room are alot alike His walls were like mine with poster everywhere of skateboarders, football players, teams, bands, and games. His bed was in the middle of the room against a wall with dressers on each side. A flat screen with a ps4 and a few games. And a skateboard on the wall signed by Lance Mountain. A football signed by all the player from Seahawks. Then I saw something familiar on his bed, a build a bear workshop dog dressed as batman.

"I have one like this but mines a panda." I said grabbing it from his bed. "My dad gave it to me when I turned 5."

"Same my dad gave me when I turned five too." He said. "When's you birthday?" He asked

"May 22. 11:57" i said.

"Oh shout I was born May 23 12:03." He said.

"Haha I 6 minutes older than you." I said.

"Oh shush let's just get the bags and go."

"Ok than." I said picking up Daisy and Brandon's backpacks while Andrew grabs his own and Anthony's." let's go" I said running down the stairs.

"Bye Maria." I said walking into the living room.

"Ok bye sweetie it was nice meeting you." She said standing up and giving me a hug.

"You too. Bye Chris."

"Bye Danny." Chris said giving me a hug too.

"Bye mom. Bye baba."

"Bye sweetie. Also your dads are coming home on sunday." She said.

"Bye Drew." Chris said giving Drew a hug.

"Ok thanks bye." We said at the same time as we walk out.

"Your mom and brother are really nice." I told Drew as I got on the board." Race yahh!"

"Hey that not fair you cheated."

"To bad." I said still riding and away. When we got to the door I could smell pizza so I ran in and they were eating pizza.

"Who do you guys think you are eating pizza with out me?" I said running up to get a slice.

"Sorry you guys took too long." Anthony said. I glanced over at Brandon and Daisy and he had his arm around her.

"Hey what's going on here you to together or something?" I asked looking at them.

"Together." They said in unision.

"How long?" I asked.

"It'll be a year on Nov. 20th." Daisy said.

"So 5 day."

"Yup."

"Please no PDA or I will throw up on both of you." We all start laughing. We went up to my room and started talking. Me and Daisy said we are going to the kitchen but we really were going to pull a prank on them.

"Okay so let's get started I break the glass you scream and we run to the door when they reach the bottom I slam the door and we hide." I said.

"Ok let's do this." I throw the glass as hard as I can on the floor at the same time as she screams we run out we can here them calling our names and running down the stairs.

"Where the hell are they and why is there broken glass and wat-" I slam the door and we go hide behind a car but we got lucky enough that a car decided to leave at the same time as they walked out so it looked like it the car the kidnapped us with.

"Call the police now!!" Drew says.
"I can't land line is torn and our phones are gone!" Brandon said freaking out. After that we couldn't hold in our laughter. We were on the street laughing when the guys ran out probably because we are laughing so hard and they heard us. They ran over to us and started screaming at us.

"Why the hell would you do that you scare the crap out of us!!" Brandon said picking up Daisy who kinda controlled her laughing.

"Because we want to see how would you react. To see if you care. And because we thought it would be funny." She said calming down. But I was still on the floor laughing my ass off. Then all a sudden I was picked up off the floor and embraced with strong arms.

"You scared the crap out us don't do that shit again." Drew said letting go.

"Uhh fine you guys ate no fun at least Anthony thinks it was funny." I said pointing at a laughing Anthony.

"Oh my god you should have seen your faces. Oh my god that shit was priceless." He said between laughs.

"Shut up!" Brandon and Drew said walking inside. With us following he gave us both a high five. When we went in we connected the house phone and cleaned up the mess. After we finished we went upstairs. But Brandon and Drew were giving us the silent treatment. So we started messing with them neither cracked until Brandon cracked when Daisy said they would break up if he didn't talk. So he broke. But I can't break Drew he talked to everyone but me. So he went asleep angry. Oh well hell break tomorrow.

1128 words