New girl Andrew pov.

When I got to school I saw all my friends playing football so I joined the game Brandon was our qb. Man he sucks at qb. We were losing by a few points. I heard a whistle but I didn't pay attention to it because I already knew its Daisy calling Brandon. We kept playing even when he left. They made touch down so its was our turn. They kicked off but it headed to the side towards Daisy. Its was about to hit Daisy but a girl next to her caught it. But not just caught it she caught it with one hand.

"Did she just catch that with one hand?" Anthony asked running up to me.

"Yup." We stood there waiting for her to give to Brandon so he can throw it back but instead she threw to me and it mad me stumble back a lot."Holy shit she can throw come on." I threw the ball to Carlo but they all stood there in shock. Anthony and I ran up to them and started talking to them. Dang shes pretty hot. She has long brown hair. Hazel eyes and is pretty tall but im still taller. Her name is Danny. She has also been playing football since she was 6 so she probably grew up with brothers who play. Anthony, Brandon and I have all our classes with her maybe I can get to know her better. Daisy had to leave but Danny stayed and played with us she can throw she threw perfect spirals, bullets, etc.

We won by a few points. Thanks to Danny man she's a beast when it comes to football.  We went to homeroom together. Anthony Brandon and I sit together in a group of 4 but since there is only us three she can sit with us. When we walked into class the teacher stopped Danny.

"Hello you must be Daniela I'm Mr. Cortes." He said holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Hi yes I'm Daniela but you can call me Danny." She said shaking his hand.

"Ok so you can take a seat where ever you like."

"Ok thank you." With that she started heading to our table. "Can I sit here?" she said gesturing to the chair next to me.

"Yeah its open isn't it." I said joking around with her. She stuck her tongue out at me and sat down and started talking.

"We should play 20 questions." Brandon suggested

"Yeah sure" we all agreed at once.

"Ok so I go first." I said." Danny do u have any siblings? If yes who?"

"Yes 1 sister her name is Katie she's in the 10th grade." She said.

"Wait so you don't have any brothers?" I asked clearly shocked.

"Nope why is that so surprising?"

"Because you play like a god when it comes to football so we just figure there is a brother or football dad."

"Nope no brother."

"Ok. Does your dad like football?"

"No he likes soccer he hates football."

"Wait so how did you get into football then."

"I don't know I just liked tackling people." She shrugged.

"Brandon, Anthony please come over here." We heard the teacher call.

"I'll be back." They both said.

When Brandon and Anthony stood up. I kept talking to Danny and she asked me some questions.

"So you have a life?" She asked me.

"Yup I have Brandon and Anthony as bestfriends which never gets boring and the football team and skating."

"Oh shit you like skating I love skating its like my passion." She said.

"Yes I love it too." I said.

"Ok. Oh I've been meaning to ask what's exploration science?"

"Its a class where you build different thing like rockets, mousetrap cars, robots, etc."

"Yes I love building stuff like I build robots and help my cousin fix cars its so much fun."

"Oh god your not like normal girls are you."

"No. Is that a bad thing?"

"Hell no its not. You can talk to us like one of the guys you don't care if you get down and dirty, not bothered if you break a nail, and it doesn't bother you if you break a sweat other girls say its discusting but you don't care one bit. That awesome we can treat you like one of the guys."

"Yup thats me and thanks at my other school I was bullied for acting like one of the guys, my sister is always trying to change me but my dad always tells her to leave me alone thats who I am and I love that. Thanks for the support."

"Welcome. I don't know what wrong with them if they bully you or try to change you your awesome."

"Thanks." She said smiling at me.Man I really like her smile. She is so pretty.

"So what you guys talking about?" Brandon and Anthony asked sitting back down.

"Nothing. So what did he want?" I asked.

"Some papers from history." Brandon replied while taking a seat.

"K so I found out Danny loves to build things like robots and knows how to fix cars. Also loves to skate."

"Thank the lord he gave us a goddess." Anthony said jokingly.

Rinnggg

"That's the bell. Let's go."

"I hate math!" Brandon and Anthony together.

"Why? its so easy." Danny said laughing at them.

"If you say so we are take a test to see what we know." I said. As we walk into class heading towards the teacher." Hi Mr. Arzola. This is Daniela and she new here."

"Hello Andrew. Ok thank you since you know her she can in the empty seat next to you." Mr Arzola told me.

"Ok come on Danny." I said walking towards my desk.

Mr. Arzola started speaking." Today the test we are taking is a test to see what you know-" I stopped listening when he handed me my test and started. Since I have the 3rd highest GPA in the school this will probably be easy. When I finished the test I look over at Danny and she already finished too. She's probably good at math too.

"Everyone pencils down and hand in your test." He said starting to pick up the test. "Rest of the period is free time."

Immediately Brandon and Anthony turned around to talk. We just talked about random stuff. Then the bell rang and we went to 2nd period.

Thanks for giving my book a try.

1084 words