Epilogue

Danny's pov

We are graduating today!!

I can't believe high schools finally over. It feels like it was just yesturday I was the new girl at this school. I am so happy I came to this school because I got to meet the guys and Daisy.

Oh yea, Drew and I are still going really strong. He gave me a promise ring during our second year anniversary. But since I dont wear rings he also gave me a chain so I can put the ring on it around my neck.

Daisy and Brandon have been having some up and downs but no matter what they always pull through it. But recently they have been going strong and its almost their 5th anniversary.

As for Anthony he kept in touch with the girl he met during summer, Baea, and they started dating almost 2 years ago. So we all got close to Baea also and now shes part of our little group.

We still have a few hours till graduation and rn my dad and I are waiting for everyone to get here so we can all go eat before graduation. Oh yea katie moved as soon as she graduated and I havent talked to her since.

Everyone finally got here. Which constists of Drew, his parents, his bro, Daisy, her parents, her sisters, Brandon, his mom, Anthony, and his dad. We all talked for a little and then we were on our way to the restaurant.

After eating we started heading to the school. When we got there our parents went to look for seats. While we waited for the graduation to start we just stood by ours cars talking.

Once the ceremony was about to start we put on our caps and gowns. As the ceremony commenced we just sat down and listen to the principal finish his speech and than he called the valedictorian. This part reminds me of how upset Daisy was that she didnt get to be the valedictorian. But instead it was some guy from the tennis team.

After his speech they started calling names. As they called the names everytime they called someone I knew I would loudly cheer for them. Im pretty sure imma lose my voice tonight. When they called my names I got so many loud cheers but when I almost stepped off the stage I was stopped by the principal.

"I have 2 more announcements for Daniela Conners." The principal announced. "The first announcement is not only for Daniela but for the entire football team. Because of the spectacular seasons the team has had over the years along with the competition Daniela entered. They have been given the chance to meet any Nfl team of there choice, warm up with them before a game and watch a game for free."

Once we all heard that announcement we all went insane. We were cheering and jumping around like psychopaths.

"Ok, ok calm down. Please take ur seats." The principal tried to calm us all down. It took a while for all of them to take their seats. But when they calmed down the principal continued. "Ok so This announcement is going to be made by Andrew Garcia."

I was so confused as to why he was making an announcement but just let it happen.

"So Im scared out of my pants right now but I have to do this before I wuss out." Drew said with a shaky nervous voice. "Ok so i have like Danny since she moved here and Im happy she likes me back. I love her with all my heart we have some ups and downs but we have stuck together through it all. And this is not as bad as when I had to get ur dads permission but damm its pretty fudging close."

Just hearing that makes my heart beat speed up. And am terrified of what hes gonna do but I think I have an idea. Drew starts pulling something out of his pocket and gets on one knee.

"Daniela Ray Conners will you please marry me??" I was kinda suprised but not extremly. But I act like im thinking about it just to mess with him.

"Hmmm honestly I have to think about it." I said stroking my skin. As I see the color drain from his face I knew I had to answer. "Obviously, took you long enough!" I said laughing and pulling him up into a tight hug.

I felt him relax and wrap his arms around me and I started hearing the crowd cheering in thw background. He pulled back and planted a long loving kiss to my lips. We pulled apart and walked off the stage hand in hand. Daisy was the first person to come up to me. She tackled me into a hug and we fell to the floor. Shes lucky im a football player.

We had to take our seats because there we still some people needed to be called up. At the end we through our hats up and than we went to our families. After talking for awhile we went to eat once again but this time I went with drew.

We didnt really talk on the car mostly tried to sing but it was fun.

------ ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---

5 years later

After high school we all went to the same college. Drew and I major in engineering but he was a technical engineer and i was a robotic engineer. Daisy and Anthony became a layer, Brandon is still studying to become a cardiologist.

My wedding was 2 years ago we were engaged for awhile but i was definitely ok with that. It was an outside wedding on a football field. And the colors were Royal blue and black.

Our honey moon wasnt a normal honey moon. We just stay in the US but took a road trip doing random things, visiting random places.

We also have a 3 year old kid. His name is Xavier. He is so much like his father everything but his eyes are hazel like mine and hes crazy like me.

But yea thats kinda my life now and I wouldnt change it in anyway no matter what.

Well thats the end of New Tomboy.

1050 words