Dads come home

Andrew POV (sunday)

I still haven't talked to Danny. But I can feel myself about to break.

"Oh god you win." I said finally talking to her.

"Thank god I felt like I was talking to myself. By the way your a good listener." She said.

"Thanks. What time are our dads suppose to get here?"

"1:30"

"What time is it?"

"1:26. Oh shit the house is a mess." She said jumping off the couch and started to clean I got up and helped. When the door bell rang it was 1:47.

"Ill get it!" I yelled as i ran out of kitchen. When I open the door there was my dad and David.

"Danny our dads are here!" I yelled.

"Coming!" She said jumping off he couch. "Dad!" she said running to her dad and giving him a hug as I hugged mine.

"So it looks like you guys have met already. Thanks for taking care of her." David said letting go of his daughter.

"Its was fun and interesting she also met Daisy Brandon and Anthony."I said.

"What you guys do?" He asked as we walked into the living room and took a seat.

"Well on Friday morning I ran into Daisy and she show me the guys then after school we came here, Daisy scared the crap out of  Brandon, we went swimming, me and Daisy pranked the guys which caused brandon and drew to give us the silent treatment. Brandon broke in 5 minutes. And Drew broke this afternoon. And here we are now."Danny explained what we did.

"What kind of prank?" Our dads asked with a pleased expression.

"Well we fill a cup of water and slammed it on the floor while Daisy screamed and ran outside and slam the door in the process. Thanks to a car leaving at the same time gave it more effect. We disconnected the land line and took there phones and hid behind a car. When were laughing so hard they heard and found us which lead to the silent treatment." Danny said looking at me.

After that we continue talking for a few hours until me and my dad went home. When we got home we were greeted by the smell of dinner. We entered the kitchen and  my mom leaning on the counter. My dad walked up behind her and put his hands on her face. At first she thought it was me but than my dad took his hands away she realized it was him. They said their hellos and we sat down to eat.

After we ate we sat down in the living room. And watched TV while we wait for my brother to get home. My brother is at our cousins house. When we heard a light knock on the door my dad went to go get it. When the door opened we heard my little brother yell when he saw my dad. After that we went to bed.

*Sorry short and boring chapter.

507 words