Pool party

Danny POV

Today was a good day I spent every class with Andrew. And during break we played football and messed around. Right now there is 5 minutes of school and were just talking.

"Hey why don't we go skating around after school and show Danny around?" Anthony asked. 

"I'm down!" I said packing up my backpack.

"Yeah why not." Andrew and Brandon said at the same time.

"Does Daisy skate?" I asked.

"No. She has a meeting after school anyways so her parents pick her up." Brandon said.

"What meeting?" I asked.

"Yearbook. Shes cheif editor." He said. "She makes the yearbook look sick. Last year she did it glow in the dark." Before I could respond the bell rang and we headed out and got our board.(Danny's board in pic.)

"So you like batman." Andrew asked looking at my board.

"Hell yeah. You??"

"Obviously." He said showing me his board it had batman on it.

"Nice." Anthony's bourd had stickers all over it and Brandon had superman on his.

"Come on Brandon you had to have superman didn't you." I said. He just shrugged and smirked at me. We got on our boards and left school.

"Is it cool if can we stop by my house real quick?" I asked.

"Yeah sure lead the way." Anthony responded.

"K thanks come on." They follow me to my house. When we get there we walk up to my door good thing my dad still at work and my sister is trying out for cheer.

Andrew POV

When we got to her house I realize she lives a street down from me. We hopped off our boards and made our way to the front door. I really hope her dads not here.

"Welcome to my home guys." She said walking in. It looks really nice there was a small chandelier right over the front door. The living room was really nice it had 2 long couches and a recliner. With a big flat screen on the wall. The stairs are right by the door.
We went up the stairs down a hall and Danny open a door on her left that had her name spray painted on it.

"This is my room." We all stood their in aww. She had poster of Tony Hawk, Arto Saari, Lance Mountain, twenty one pilots, Misfits, Green day, Cj Anderson, Von Miller, other football players and teams. She had her bed in the corner with a dresser next to it. A desk cover with spray paint all over it across the room next to a walk in closet with a door with spraypaint on it. A flat screen with a Xbox and ps4 and cabinets around it filled with video games like every COD game, every GTA game and a lot others and a board with Tony Hawks signature. The TV and cabinets alone cover a whole wall. A box of spray paint in the corner of the room next to a rack with 5 other board.

"Oh my god Danny you have my fucken dream room. I don't think I'm ever going to leave!" I said while admiring her room.

"Ok let's do this instead of going for a ride around LA let's go swimming?" She asked us.

"You have a pool?!?!" We all shouted.

"Yup with a trampoline next to it." We all ran down stairs and out back she really did have a pool with a trampoline. She also had a fire pit with a BBQ station.

We all turned around to a laughing Danny." What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your f-faces ." she said between laughs.

New TomboyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara