Chapter 5

Today is capture the flag and that means we get the day off until 3:00 am. So Tobias comes over to my house. When I wait for him in the hallway there is a heavenly smell to the air. When he gets to my apartment he says he has something planned for today. " Tris, how about a date today? " he says casually. " Sure. " I say.

" It's a scavenger hunt thing so I'll head to the final spot, you stay here and follow the notes. " he tells me. He runs down the hallway and I see the first note, it reads, Go to where we first met. Easy, the net. When I get there I see a piece if paper in the net and I pick it up and read it, Where I told you that you looked good. The chasm. I go there and see a note that says, Look behind you.

I turn around to find a pathway of lit candles. And at the end is a table with two chairs. Tobias sits in one of them. There are two plates full of Dauntless cake. " Hi. " he says. "So, do you like it? " he says looking down. " Yes Tobias, it is the most romantic thing ever! " I say. We eat the Dauntless cake but something tastes different about it, it almost tastes better.

" Did the cooks get a different recipe? " I ask. " No, I made it from scratch. " he says. " No wonder it smelled awesome in the hallway today! " " Well, I'm glad u liked it. " Then I notice that there is writing on my piece of cake and it says, I love you " Oh Tobias I love you to! " I say. " I love you three. " he says with a smirk. " I love you four, Wait! You tricked me! " I say laughing.

We eat the cake and head back to his apartment. " You should consider becoming a cook. " I say. " Thanks, but I don't think that even I could make a hairnet work. " he says and that makes me laugh. " Your laugh is the best sound in the world. " he tells me which makes me blush. I check my watch and it's 6:00. " I better take a nap so I'm in top condition for capture the flag. " I tell him. We say our byes and I go to sleep.