Chapter 17

" Tobias I, I need you to understand why I'm mad, you claim you do but still, that hurts, a lot, I didn't come in first place for nothing, I'm not weak. " I say looking into his blue eyes which are stormy from tears. " Tris, I understand that I really do, it was the biggest mistake of my life, I know you could've handled him, but I couldn't risk losing you. " he says. " Just please, take me back. " " Of course, forever and always 10. " I say" Forever and always 10. " he repeats. After drying my tears I bring my bag back to our apartment.

" I'm tired. " I say after awhile of us cuddling on the couch. " Me to, come on, let's go to bed. " he says standing up. I'm happy to have Tobias back. That's the last thought that leaves my head before drifting off.

***

When I wake up I get in the shower and get changed into a black tanktop, leggings, and combat boots. When Tobias is ready we go to the training room together. When we enter we see all the initiates already in there. " Finally. " a former Candor, Zack mutters. As he walks past me I stick out my foot and he trips. We have a pretty good bunch of initiates this year, 10 to be exact.

Brady- Candor
Zack- Candor
Matt- Candor
Dan- Erudite
Bella- Erudite
Veronica- Erudite
Sarah- Erudite
Rose- Amity
Kylie- Candor
Amy- Candor

From time to time I catch Matt and Dan staring at me. Veronica and Kylie are constantly checking Four out. Keeping our relationship hidden is KILLING me. I frown because there aren't any Abnegation this year, but Rose isn't like a crazy and giggling Amity. Sometimes she minds me of Lea, the way she always gives us her full attention. She hangs out with Sarah, and Zack.

***

Training went fast today. Tobias and I head to the dining hall and take it back to our apartment. Once we're finished eating we go to bed. Then, I drift off into unconsciousness.