Chapter 11

I wake up and realize that I'm in Tobias' apartment. I remember when I got injected with peace serum but not much after that. I walk to the couch and see Tobias still asleep on it. He is so kind for letting me stay last night so I will make him breakfast.

Once I'm done I notice Tobias sitting up so I put the scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuit, and orange juice on a tray and bring it to the couch. " Morning beautiful. " he says. " Morning handsome. " I reply. " Thank you so much. " he says with a smile. " Oh, and I almost forgot! " I say going to the counter a bring him a huge piece Dauntless cake. " THANK YOU TRIS, YOU ARE THE BEST! " he says with a mouthful of the cake. He eats his breakfast and says, " This is the best breakfast I have had in my life! " I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks.

***

Today is the day when the final rankings will be posted, we write down a a list and give it to Max. He looks it over and agrees and types it on his computer so later they will be projected on the wall.

***

When it's time for the ceremony to start Max gives a speech and the names are posted on the wall.

1. Lea
2. Mason
3. Amelia
4. Don
5. Nikki
6. Corey
7. Zoey
8. Maddie
9. Mark
10. Jen

Everyone celebrates for about an hour until the party is over. I go back to Tobias' apartment. We talk for awhile when he says, " Hey, Tris, I have been thinking for while now and, " I think he is about to break up with me and I'm almost crying until he says, " would you like to move in with me? " I feel relieved and greatful and realized that I haven't answered yet. " Yes! I would love to! " he smiles we go to my apartment and pack up my stuff and move it into our apartment.