Chapter 6

I wake up at 2:45 and brush my hair and I don't have to get changed because I slept in my clothes. I walk over to Tobias' apartment and wall in because the door was unlocked . I see him eating his Dauntless cake. " You said the rest was gone! " " Hey, you know me and my cake. " he confesses.

" Fair enough. " I agree. We walk to the dorms hand in hand with water guns. We get to the dorms and I whisper to Four, " Ready! Set! Go! " Then we squirt all the sleeping initiates and yell, " Hurry up! Be at the tracks in three minutes or you're factionless! "

They all scramble to their feet while me and Four laugh so hard we have to lean against the wall for support. We sprint to the tracks and wait for the train. The initiates arrive but I notice that one initiate isn't here yet, Emily. Please don't come, Please don't come. A voice in my head says. Then I see the train so I sprint and hop in. Once all the initiates are here, except for Emily, I think Yes! Emily's factionless!

Until I see a figure running towards the train. Emily hops on and walks to Four and says, " Aren't you glad I'm here. " " Debatable. " He answers making me laugh. Christina and Uriah's team hop on and we start talking. " Transfers vs. Dauntless borns! " Uriah shouts. I tell Uriah and Christina " You're going down. " while taking Tobias' hand and hopping off the train with our initiates following us.

" Where should we hide it? " asks a former Erudite named Matt. " That's for you to figure out. " Four tells him. " It's your training, not ours. " " The swamp! " shouts Matt. " Let's go then! " I shout. " He hangs it on a branch that borders the swamp. Two people stay and the swamp to defend it while four more people stand a few yards away.

Author's Note

Part two of capture the flag will be in the next chapter. Hole you like my story!