Chapter 15

After Tobias and I leave the dining hall after breakfast we head back to the apartment. " Hey Tobias, when does training start? "I ask. " Tomorrow. " he says smiling. When he says that I can barely believe it, time sure has passed quick. " I love that job. " I say smiling. " Me to. " he says. " Well, I have been thinking and because Eric and Max have been caught working with Erudite, they need new leaders, a few people have recommended us. " he says. " Well, would you want to? " I ask. " Of course, we could change Dauntless for the better. " " Alright, let's go now. " he says and we walk out the door.

Since we have no actual leader at the moment Tori is in control of Dauntless for now. " Hello Tris, Four, what can I do for you? " she says with a warm smile. " Well, as you may have heard, we have been recommended as leaders, we decided we want to. " I say returning the smile. " Alright, just fill out this paperwork and I will you your guys' office. " I smile at the thought of Tobias and I sharing an office.

Once all the paperwork is finished she shows us the section of the compound where leaders work. We thank her and head to our apartment. I check our clock and it reads 10:46 ( lol, see what I did there. :) ) We decide to go to bed so we will be ready for the initiates. The last thought that leaves my head is a hope that we will have someone from Abnegation again this year that reminds me of Lea and myself. Then sleep takes over me.