Chapter 20

Two weeks later

Ever since Tobias and I made up we have been great. He's working in the control room today so I decide to go over to Christina's house. I knock on the door and she answers it. " Hi. " I say with a smile.

" Hey, Tris! Come in, its been too long! " she says as I walk in. " So, how have you been? " she asks. " Great, Four and I are really happy right now and- " " Ughhhhh! That's all you ever talk about! " she complains " You know you can have a life outside your love life, right? "

" I know that Christina but he's been my center of attention right now you asked how I was doing and I told you. " I say raising my voice. " Hey, don't come into my house and yell at me! " she says." Fine. " I say " I'll leave then. " I say. What's wrong with her? " Bye. " she says shutting the door.

***

After my fight with Christina I have been wandering around the shops in the pit not buying anything. I pass Marelene in the put and say hi. " Don't start a fight with me now. " she says backing away. " I didn't start it! " " I got to go, bye. " she says walking away. I don't even want to know what Lynn or Shaunna think of me so I go to the apartment and tell Tobias that I want to go for a walk near the train tracks, he agrees and we head out.

" So, what's wrong? " he asks, " Christina and I had a fight and she told the other girls what happened and now they're treating me like the bad guy. You're the only one not mad at me now. " I say, it feels good to let it out. " I'm not so bad, " he says." It can be you and me against the world! " he says smacking his palm with his fist.

" I like that idea. " He always knows what to say. I turn around to look at the passing train and when I look back he's on one knee with a ring is his hand. " Then let's make it happen. " he says. Oh my god!

" Tris, you fell into my life and I knew from the moment you chose my hand to help you out of the net that you were the one, I let you into my world, and then you became it. Beatrice Prior, will you do me the honor of becoming Beatrice Eaton, and marry me? " Tears are freely flowing down my face. " Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes! " I scream, I can't wait for my life as Tris Eaton.