Chapter 21

Tris POV

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I scream. With that Tobias and I share a loving kiss and he slips the gorgeous ring on my finger. We then go sit on the couch enjoying each others company. The room is silent, but not awkward, it's comfortable.

Soon, Tobias breaks the silence. "So when do you want to have the wedding?" He asks. "Umm, about six months?" I ponder. "I mean, we have to decide the style, setting, and people there, so it might take awhile," I continue. "Sounds great," he says with a smile.

I wonder what Christina's reaction will be, I think to myself. If she doesn't want me talking about dating Tobias, she really won't like this, Who cares, it's my life. I can do whatever I want, she'll come around, I re-assure myself.

Tobias and I spend the rest of the night cuddling on the couch small-talking until eventually drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

***

Christina's POV after Tris left

Gosh, maybe I was a little too hard on her, I think. I think I'm just missing Will, and her talking about her boyfriend just made me jealous. I decide. Will has been spending a lot of time at the computer lab at his new job, and the growing distance between us has been getting to me.

I'll talk to Tris in the morning, I should be getting to sleep. I say to myself while walking to my bathroom and brushing my teeth before bed. The last thing I think of before falling asleep is how I'll apologize to Tris.

Author's Note

Finally updated!! Updates will be coming more often! Thanks for waiting for me to update this whole time! See you in the next chapter! :D