giving up

chapter thirty-eight ;; giving up
third person
°..:*°

Seokjin's hands were shaking unbelievably. He couldn't tell if it was from the lack of sleep, his mind only filled with the youngest one and his bunny-toothed smile, or the constant words running through his mind that never stopped, convincing him more and more to confess. A reminder was set in his mind, one where Jeongguk said he hated liars. Seokjin would be a liar if he went around and acted like nothing was wrong. That seems to be more important than the well being of his own lover, and that made the elder sick. After all, Seokjin couldn't help his feelings, for they had their own mind.

As Seokjin sits on a bleacher, catching glances at the undeniably cute and happy boy sitting next to him, he found himself mentally preparing. He knew exactly what it he was preparing for, taking sneak peaks of Jeongguk as he flashed a bright smile towards Seokjin and quickly wrapped his arms around his shoulders in glee.

"We're about to win!" Jeongguk shouts, needing to look up since Seokjin was taller, even than Taehyung, if only by a little.

"...We are." Seokjin sadly smiles while looking down, needing to quickly avert his eyes before letting any unwanted words pass his lips.

The mind of the brunette's was an absolute war zone of thoughts, some scolding as others encouraged. He hated himself. That was a known fact, but he shouldn't, because he simply can't control what his heart desired. And his heart desired the little bunny currently jumping up and running over to his boyfriend. Seokjin wouldn't necessarily call himself jealous, watching the young couple happily praise the win as Jeongguk jumps up and wraps his legs around Taehyung's waist, but there was definitely something as he noticed his left eye twitching ever so slightly.

"Princess!" Namjoon calls out, pulling the Seokjin out of deep thoughts. Said male could barely look up at the blonde male, too ashamed of himself to. They hadn't kissed like they used to in so long, and Namjoon was densely noticing, but he was also beginning to understand what was stirring about, "Are you okay-?"

"I need to speak with you." Seokjin weakly says, not allowing any sort of smile fall onto his face at the sight of Namjoon's attractive yet confused face and Jeongguk's happy laughter a few feet away.

"Actually," Namjoon suddenly smiles, grabbing onto Seokjin's left hand, the that one with their promise ring, a black band on the elder's ring finger, "I have something I want to say as well." Deep dimples showing through accompany a happy Namjoon grin that holds onto an impending doom while guiding Seokjin to a somewhat desolate area, "We'll both say what we want to say on three." The younger with a smooth voice continues, now standing underneath a rather large pine tree.

"Namjoon-" Seokjin meekly speaks in fear and grabs out to hold his hand in order to stop his actions. Namjoon only shakes his head, always taking say over his boyfriend.

"Princess, I'm pretty sure we have the same news." He confidently speaks, turning his nose up with a playful tone, "One-"

"Namjoon-"

"Shush, two."

"Namjoon, I really don't think-"

"Three." The younger brightly smiles with excitement.

"-Move in with me!-" Namjoon proudly speaks.

"-I like Jeongguk!-" Seokjin shouts in frustration at his boyfriend not listening. It wasn't supposed to come out this way, not like this. He wished to sit Namjoon down and calmly tell him the new problem between the two, not shout it out and see the smile instantly fall from his face.