do to me

chapter forty-one ;; do to me
jeongguk's perspective
°..:*°

"Baby," Taehyung lowly whispers that morning, voice groggy and sounding of gravel. Little did he know that myself had been staring at a wall for the past few hours, for some reason waking up at four in the morning and only supplying four hours of sleep, "hey, it's time to wake up." Taehyung softly continues, slowly running his hand down my exposed thigh.

"I've been up." I say, surprised by how deep my voice sounded while pulling my leg back under the dark grey comforter and pushing my face further into the plush pillow supporting it.

Taehyung chuckles, laying himself back down and bringing his own face level with my own. A sublime site it was, watching brown bangs fall over dark brown eyes, which pupils were so dilated they almost appeared completely black. Beautiful lips curved up and into a sleepy morning smile, the one you give upon admiring. I stared right back, both faces content, although still feeling slightly uncomfortable in the mess that hadn't been cleaned. Tangled sheets lazily wrapping around our bodies concealed of what would only be bad for any maids or certain brothers to see.

"How do you feel?" He finally asks, running an index finger over my delicate morning features, always looking more natural and subtle for some unknown reason- more innocent. Maybe it was the morning lighting or maybe just the process of still fully waking up showing through.

"Sore and tired." Taehyung lightly laughs at that, placing a soft kiss onto my unsuspecting forehead and allowing my eyes to shut at the warm feeling, "But good, really good."

"Breakfast should be ready by now, but we need to take a shower first." He says while slowly sitting up, letting out a loud yawn and lifting his arms up for a stretch.

The comfortable and warm comforter fell down from a toned and tanned chest, cascading to cover only a certain area making my heartbeat pick up at the technicolor memory. While a beautiful boy next to me continues to stretch out his used muscles, the comforter seems to hide less and less, slim legs showing for some reason made me go absolutely insane as my lips had become a tight line.

"I- I don't wanna get up." I stumble out, eyes still trained and absolutely fascinated. Once more, I cursed myself for not being talented enough to realistically draw. I'd take out a sketchbook right now.

"Then I'll carry you." He compromises, turning around and catching me in the process of staring while muscles relax once more. A known smirk shows, earning an embarrassed face, "Don't be so flustered." Taehyung chuckles, "It's not like you haven't seen anything before."

"Oh, uh- right, okay." I slowly sit up myself, letting out a groan but allowing the pain to become neutral before moving once again.

Before anything else could make sense and allow my brain to slowly process things with a still foggy morning mind, Taehyung wrapped his strong and lean arms around me. One hooked where my knee joints presumed to be with the other around my small back for support. In an instant, I was pulled up from the plush mattress, being cradled and pushed up against a new found warmth, almost purring while ravishing in the now grown familiarity.

Taehyung hummed out a happy tune while walking across the cold wooden flooring. He was obviously in a good mood, sweet smiles never leaving the happy eyes holding a deeper kind of happiness, something of true glee. With the two of us now standing in the shower, Taehyung gently lets me down onto the edge of his large bathtub, and I have to hold back a whine. I hum along to his soft tune as a distraction to the pain. Surely, my complaining would become annoying quickly. I test the waters with innocent leg kicks to the jubilant beat, but a sharp stinging cracks up my spine and leaves a stuttered cry instead.