1

Katie's POV

"I don't know Nina. I haven't seen him in so long. It'll be awkward." I tell my best friend over the phone.

"Katie it will be fun! Please go, for me." Nina says begging me.

I finally agree to go and then start getting dressed. I can't believe that I'm going to a Luke Bryan concert. I haven't seen him since that day in Leesburg when he left for Nashville and then I moved to Miami for school. Maybe he won't even notice I'm there.

"Katie, I'm here!" Nina yells walking through my door.

"I'm in here!" I shout from my bedroom as I finish putting my clothes on.

"Girl you look hot!" She says as she comes in my room.

I have my hair in its natural waves and I'm wearing a white shirt with my short jean shorts and my cowboy boots.

"Here's your ticket. Let's go, I don't wanna be late." Nina says as we walk out of my house.

They just opened the doors and Nina and I just made it to our spot in the pit right by the stage.

"I can't believe I'm nervous. He isn't even going to recognize me." I say to Nina who just laughs and rolls her eyes.

After about 30 minutes of standing there, Florida Georgia Line walks out to start the show. Nina and I are in the front row singing and dancing. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. Before I know it, I hear that familiar sexy voice come through the speakers.

"No Katie! Don't start that." I think to myself as Luke walks out on stage.

That man always knows how to put on a show. We are now standing in line for the meet and greet and Nina made sure that we were at the back of the line. As the line gets shorter and we get closer to the front of the line, I start getting nervous again. I don't even know what to say to him. Next thing I know, I'm standing face to face with the boy I never completely got over.

"Hi Luke."

Luke's POV

"Hi Luke." I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up and I meet those breathtaking blue eyes that I've missed for almost 7 years.

"Um, hi Katie." I say still in shock.

"This is my friend Nina." She says introducing the brunette standing next to her.

I shake her hand and she excuses herself so it's just me and Katie.

"Looks like you're living out your dream Mr. Bryan." Katie says with a smile.

"It's amazing. I never thought I'd be here." I tell her returning the smile.

"I've missed you Katie Ann Harper." I say unsure of what she will say in return.

"Honestly, I've missed you too Thomas Luther Bryan." She says as she hugs me.

As she pulls away from the hug, she takes the pen out of my hand and writes down her number.

"Nina is waiting for me so I better go. Call or text anytime." She says walking away. That girl still has my heart.

I walk to my bus with a huge smile on my face. I thought I would never see her again when I left for Nashville. I never knew where she ended up until tonight. I take a shower and lay down in bed. I grab my phone and send Katie a text.

"I'm glad I got to see you tonight. Sweet dreams Katie Ann." I put my phone down and fall into a peaceful sleep.