4

Katie's POV

The last couple days with Luke have been amazing. Nina and Carter have decided that they are gonna take a shot at their relationship. Unfortunately, Nina and I are going back to Miami tomorrow and we really don't want to. Leaving Luke is the last thing I want to do. We have grown closer the last few days and I can't help but have this feeling that things are going to change if I leave. I'll just have to talk to Luke about it. They are all at sound check for the last spring break show and Nina and I are out on out morning run. It's a little chilly and rainy today and I actually had to put on my sweatpants. After our run, Nina and I went back to the bus to wait on the guys.

We are all walking on the beach enjoying the day. The sun broke through the clouds and decided to shine a little so we are soaking it up. Nina and Carter are walking a few feet in front of Luke and I.

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow Katie Ann." Luke said looking at me sadly.

"I don't want to leave. We left each other once and I don't want the same thing to happen again." I tell him gripping his hand tightly.

"I promise you that won't happen again. Katie, if you don't want to leave you don't have to. I'd be happy to have you stay with me." He says with a straight face.

As much as I love the thought of staying with him, it's too soon to give up my whole life in Miami isn't it?

Luke's POV

I could tell that after I told her to stay, she started to panic a little.

"Baby, I understand if you think it's too soon. I was simply making a suggestion." I tell her reassuringly.

"As mush as I would love to stay with you and leave Miami, I just can't yet. It's too soon." She tells me with tears in her eyes.

I pull Katie close to me and hug her tight. I tell her that it's ok and that I'm not going anywhere. Nina and Carter have stopped walking and have turned to look at us. Nina walks back and grabs Katie and they take off walking ahead of Carter and I.

"You ok bro?" Carter asks as we walk.

"Yeah, I'm good. That girl just has my heart."

I'm getting ready for my show tonight and Katie still hasn't returned from her walk with Nina. I'm starting to worry a little bit. Finally about 10 minutes before  I hit the stage, Katie walks onto the bus.

"I'm following my heart Luke. I want to stay with you so I'm going to. Don't make me regret this." She says as she's about to cry.

"I won't baby. I promise." I tell her as I crash my lips on to hers.

I get out on stage and put on the best show ever. I finally got my girl and I couldn't be happier. Katie Ann Harper is all mine and I'm never letting her go again. After my show Katie and I start making plans for her big move. I have all next week off so Katie and I agreed to move all her things to my house then. I mean our house. It's our house now.