16

Katie's POV

Luke and I found out that we are having a boy yesterday. He is so excited to have a little hunting buddy. Nina and I are going shopping today to start picking out things for the nursery. Luke, of course, wants everything camo. But that's not gonna happen. I kinda wanna do a jungle theme or something. I'm in the bedroom getting ready, and trying to get my pants to button, when Luke walks in.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He asks laughing when he sees me struggling.

"I can't get my pants to button." I say pouting.

"That's because our boy in there is growing." Luke says rubbing my belly.

I have just enough of a bump that it amazes Luke and he won't quit touching it. I finally just grab one of my hair ties and rig up the button of my pants so they will stay up. As soon as I reach the bottom step going into the living room, Nina walks in the door.

Nina and I are walking through Babies R Us and looking at any and everything boy. Scanning through the baby clothes, I still can't believe that I'm having a baby.

"Do you see anything you like?" Nina asks from the other side of the rack.

"Everything." I say laughing.

"It's all so cute." We both laugh and continue walking through the store.

After a few hours of shopping and getting registered for the baby shower, I start getting hungry.

"I think it's time to feed my face and little man." I say rubbing my tiny bump.

Nina just laughs and we drive to Olive Garden.

I get home and put all my bags in the nursery. I'm too tired to put everything away right now so I go to the bedroom and lay down. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know, I hear Luke telling me to wake up. When I open my eyes, I see his handsome face and the gorgeous smile I love.

"Did you have a good nap baby?" He asks before he kisses me.

"Yeah, it would've been better if you were here to join me."

"Sorry baby, but I'm here now." Luke says as he lays down next to me.

Luke's POV

Katie and I take a nap together for about an hour. When I wake up, Katie is no longer next to me. I get out of bed and start walking down the hallway. Of course, I find her in the nursery putting things away.

"Need help?" I ask walking up behind her and making her jump a little.

"No thanks baby. I'm enjoying doing this, but I could use the company." She says with her irresistible grin.

"I do believe that I can do that." I say taking a seat in the rocking chair.

"Did you get some furniture picked out for in here? This rocking chair looks a little lonely."

"Yeah, I found a couple that I liked but I want you to go with me to help me decide." She tells me grabbing another hanger.

(The Next Day)

Today Katie and I are going to get furniture for the baby's room. She's a little over 4 months pregnant but we decided to get the nursery done before she gets too far along. We walk into Babies R Us and head straight back to the cribs and stuff.

"I like this black one and this dark brown one." Katie says standing in between the two.

"I, honestly, like the dark brown one." I tell her walking over to her.

"Now we have to pick bedding." She says with a grin.

We walk over to where all the bedding is and start looking. I'm not gonna lie, there so much to choose from and it's kinda overwhelming. After about ten minutes of looking, we narrowed it down to monkeys and Winnie the Pooh.

"Baby, which ever one you wanna get, I'm fine with. I like them both." I tell her with a smile.

Katie finally decides on the monkey bedding and we head to checkout and head home.