20

Katie's POV

Luke and I pulled up to the hotel and got to our room in record time. When Luke opens the door, I tell him that I have a surprise for him and I take my bag and go to the bathroom. I dig through my bag until I get to the bottom, where I hid my new pink lingerie. I quickly change and touch up my make up a little before walking out of the bathroom. I see like Luke standing out on the balcony, so I make my way over there and lean against the door frame.

"What do you think baby?" I say making him turn around.

"Wow. My wife is hot." He says as he walks to me and kisses me roughly.

I grab him by his shirt and pull him into the room towards the bed.

It's almost two in the morning and Luke and I are laying naked in bed talking.

"Are you sure that you are ok with me going back on the road?" He asks as he strokes my arm.

"Luke, I told you that everything will be fine. Bo and I will come visit when we can. Plus, the homecomings will be lots of fun." I tell home with a wink.

Of course, I will miss him but he needs to promote his album. I believe that this is his best album yet, well at least from what little bit I've heard.

"Let's get some sleep baby. I love you." I say kissing him and cuddling into his side.

Luke's POV

We wake up at about 8:30 and I feel very rested. I roll over and kiss Katie and crawl out of bed.

"Are you ready to go baby? I miss my son." I say with a smile walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah, I miss him too. Just let me fix my sex hair." Katie says with a laugh.

I laugh with her and then we both start getting ready to head back to Mama's. Katie slides on a pair of yoga pants and I can't help but look at her ass.

"Damn, look at that perfect ass." I say as I grab her ass when I walk by.

She stands up quickly and smacks my chest playfully and then finishes getting dressed.

We get back to Mama's and she is sitting on the front porch swing with Bo. I get to the porch before Katie and I pick Bo up and start kissing him all over his face.

"There's my Bobo!" Katie says walking up the porch steps.

"Nope, you can't have him. He's mine right now." I tell Katie as she reaches for Bo.

She sticks her tongue out at me and then starts talking to my mama.

"Thank you for watching him last night." Katie says to Mama.

"Anytime honey. He's an angel."

I hand Bo over to Katie and load up all of our things. We say our goodbyes to Mama and head home.