21

Katie's POV

Today is Luke's 32nd birthday. Bo and I have just landed in Minnesota to surprise him at his show this evening. Bo turned one back in March and he's now 14 months old. He's walking really well and starting to talk more. He also loves to dance, especially when it's Luke's music. Luke's manager, Kerri, is waiting for Bo and I at the baggage claim.

"Hey! How was your flight?" She asks giving me a hug.

"It actually was pretty easy considering I have Bo Bo." I tell her returning the hug.

"Ok, so Luke just finished sound check and is getting ready for his meet and greet. I'm going to drop you and Bo off at his bus where you will stay until time to surprise him." Kerri explains as we are driving towards the venue.

The closer we get, the more nervous I become.

Sitting around on the bus is driving me crazy. I keep checking to make sure that I have my present for Luke. I had a photographer come and take pictures of me for a calendar for Luke. It's a pretty sexy calendar and I hope he loves it. Finally, after about 3 hours, it is time for us to surprise my husband. Kerri come and carries the cake while I carry Bo and we make our way backstage.

Luke's POV

I had just finished singing Crash My Party when I heard her voice.

"Well well, it looks like you're having a party without us." I hear Katie say as I turn around to see her walking in stage carrying Bo.

When she comes completely into view, I get a huge smile on my face and the crowd goes insane. I walk over to her and kiss her and take Bo from her and kiss all over his face to make him giggle. The band starts playing and Kerri walks out with a cake as everyone started singing Happy Birthday. After spending some time celebrating, I had to get back to my show. Katie comes and grabs Bo and kisses me.

"I have more for you on the bus. I'll be waiting for you." She says biting her lip and winking at me.

I finally finish my show and I'm so ready to get to me bus. I run off stage and head for the door. Katie has probably already out Bo to bed, so I will have her all to myself. When I get to the bus, I walk back to the bedroom and Katie is in the shower and I can hear Bo in his little bed snoring right outside our room. I strip down and walk into the bathroom and get in the shower with Katie. She turns around and wraps her arms around me and kisses me passionately. I grab her legs and lift her up and gently put her up against the wall. I've missed my wife and I'm gonna take my time loving her.

We are sitting in bed enjoying each other's company when Katie jumps out of bed.

"I forgot that I have another surprise for you." She says handing me a thin package with a nervous look.

I open it and as soon as I see what it is my jaw hits the floor. I'm holding a calendar that holds very sexy pictures of my wife. My favorite one is her in a pair of tight jeans and a jean jacket with nothing underneath.

"Baby, I love it! You look amazing!" I tell her and she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks baby, but I don't feel very sexy. I still don't have the body I had before Bo." She says with a sad smile.

"Well then. Let me show you how beautiful and sexy you are." I say as I kiss her and lay her on the bed.