10

Katie's POV

We have about 3 months until the wedding and the planning is going so well. Today, Nina and I are going dress shopping and I'm really excited. Right now, I'm in the shower trying to wake myself up. It's only 8:30 in the morning but my appointment is at 10:30. I hop out of the shower and dry off and wrap myself in my towel and go to wake up Luke. He's leaving today for some weekend shows. I sit on the bed and start running my fingers through his air.

"Come on baby, it's time to wake up." I tell him as I start kissing his cheeks.

He opens his eyes just enough to glare at me.

"If you're gonna wake me up like that, I'll be happy to wake up." Luke says when he realizes I'm just in a towel.

"What time are you leaving today?" I ask him as I drop the towel and walk to the closet.

"Oh, um, about 11:30 I think." He says stuttering as he watches me.

Luke and I finish getting ready and after a little make out session, we say our goodbyes.

I've been looking at dresses for a little over an hour. I haven't even tried one on yet.

"Oh wow! What about this one?" Nina says holding up another one.

It's strapless with a silver studded belt on the waist band and a long train.

"I love that one! I want to try it on." I tell Nina and she goes to find our sales girl.

I get in the dressing room with the sales girl, and she is helping me out the dress on. She even helped me pick out a veil and shoes. She finishes putting the belt on and I put the veil on and walk out to show Nina. As soon as Nina saw me, she covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes got watery.

"Luke is gonna die when he sees you in this." Nina says wiping her eyes.

"This is my dress. I found my dress." I said excitedly.

Another thing down, a million more to go.

Luke's POV

I'm doing a couple shows this weekend with Chris Young, Dierks Bentley, and Blake. I really didn't want to come without Katie, but she is getting some wedding stuff done. I sent Katie a snapchat with all us guys being goofy. She sent one back shortly after of her and Nina saying she picked a dress. I can't wait to see her in her dress when she walks down the aisle. I still can't believe that I get to marry her in just three months.

It's my turn to hit the stage and I'm pumped to get out there. I start the night off with My Kinda Night. There is this girl in the pit that will not take her eyes off of me as I move around the stage. I swear I saw her wink at me. I can't deny it, she's hot, but she's no Katie. For some reason, I can't quit looking at her. I try to distract myself and get through my show. The beat for Country Girl (Shake It For Me) comes through the speakers. I do my normal thing and do all the lady's favorite moves. I thank the crowd and run off stage to change for my meet and greet.

I'm almost through my meet and greet line when I look up and see that girl from the pit is last in line. I get a little smile on my face when we lock eyes.

"Hi I'm Jenny and I'm so glad that I get to meet you. You are sexy as hell." She says when she walks up to me.

"Hi Jenny. You're pretty cute yourself. What do you have for me to sign?"

Instead of handing me something to sign, she kisses me. I start kissing her back, but before things get too heated, I pull away.

"I can't do this. I'm getting married and I love Katie." I say walking away from Jenny.

Now I have to figure out how to tell Katie before someone else does.