7

Katie's POV

"Will you marry me?"

I look down at Luke with tears in my eyes and my hand over my mouth.

"Yes baby I will." I answer him with a smile and the crowd erupts into cheers.

Luke stands up and kisses me with so much passion. I can't believe that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this man. Luke finishes his show and I'm standing side stage celebrating with Nina. After the show, Luke runs off stage and straight over to me. He wraps me in his arms and kisses me. The kiss starts to get heated so I pull away.

"Let's take this back to the bus." I tell him pulling him towards the bus by his shirt.

We get to the bus and we check to make sure that no one is on it. Once we see that we are alone, I run back to the door to lock it. I walk up to my very sexy fiance and wrap my arms around him. Before long, our clothes are thrown all around the bus and we are in the bed. This is going to be a fun night.

I wake up this morning to my stomach growling. I decide to get up and make some breakfast. I put on one of Luke's shirts and walk to the front of the bus. I can't help but let out a giggle when I see all of our clothes all over the place. I blush a little when I realize that the bus is moving and that Luke's bus driver walked in and saw this. I start picking up the clothes and I feel Luke's arms snake around my waist from behind.

"I wasn't ready for you to get out of bed yet." He says kissing my neck.

"Well, I was going to make breakfast but if you keep doing that, I'm taking you back to bed." I tell him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We have all day baby girl." Luke says with a chuckle wiggling his eyebrows.

I start making breakfast and Luke is telling me where we are headed next. Out next stop is in Atlanta, which means Luke wants to take me to Leesburg to see his mom and my parents. I haven't seen Leclaire in so long. I hope we still get along like we used to.

Luke's POV

My show in Atlanta isn't until tomorrow, so Katie and I are headed to Leesburg to see my mama. Katie's parents didn't agree with our decision to get married so fast, so now Katie doesn't want to see them.

"Baby, quit biting your nails. I know you're nervous but everything will be fine." I tell Katie rubbing her hand with my thumb.

"I know. I just haven't seen Leclaire in so long . What if she doesn't like me anymore."

"Katie, she is so excited to see you. I think she missed you just as much as I did." I say to her turning on to Mama's street.

We pull into the driveway and Mama walks outside. I see Katie tense up a little bit.

"Come on baby doll. You'll see that there is nothing to worry about."

I get out of the truck and go to open her door.

"Well if it isn't Miss Katie Ann." Mama says as we walk up to her.

She walks up to Katie and hugs her and instantly Katie relaxes.

"Hi Leclaire. It's good to see you."