Short Bible Reflection

I have always prayed to God to help me learn to love the bible and I have recently come to a realization (while I was taking a shower) that in order to learn to love it, you must first understand it. In order to understand it, you must: 1.) have a relationship with Him and 2.)have a personal experience that will help you relate to what the bible  says.

Right now, I have so many doubts and my self-esteem is getting lower than ever and good thing, I came across this conversation between God and Moses:

10 And Moses said unto the Lord, "O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue."
11 And the Lord said unto him, "Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say."

We can sometimes be like Moses, we would doubt without realizing that God is capable of anything. So stop trusting in yourself and start trusting in God. He won't put you somewhere and leave you. He will help you, empower you and guide you in everything that you do!

No matter how bad you might be at something, if God wants you to do it, do it for Him because He will be there for you every step of the way.