for those girls at the state of regression

Hey guys! Happy Easter. Tbh, everyday is Easter because Christ has long risen 2000 years ago to redeem us from our brokenness. He has conquered death and He is alive, waiting for you to speak to Him and He wants to draw you closer to Him.  Oh, how much He longs to have a deep relationship with you! He won't ever give up on you, He'd very much rather give Himself up for you.  Remember that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, there is something that God has been putting in my heart and I feel like this is for some girls out there who are still stuck regretting and feeling empty because the guy they liked gave up on them so easily and here's what you gotta hear:

If a guy gives up on you at the courting stage, he could actually have a valid reason why he did that, maybe he realized that he was not meant for you or that it is not yet the time. Maybe he is a good guy who just wants to give you space, but if he really saw your worth then he would let you know that even if he gives you space, he will always be waiting for you and whatever your decision is, he will respect it.

But remember: you deserve to be pursued. You are more precious than rubies and you are so worth dying for in the eyes of the Most High. You deserve someone who will not give up on you easily.

You deserve someone who has Christ-like love for you. Jesus Christ never gave up on you. He never gave up on you to the point that He gave Himself up for your own sake. He loved us first, and it is because of Him that we get to love genuinely.

Also, if he gave up that easily on you at the courting stage, then he would probably also give up easily on an actual relationship when bigger trials come your way. If he wanted you that bad, then he would have gone the extra mile for you.

You don't deserve someone who will give you mixed signals and then leave you hanging. You don't deserve someone who thinks that you deserve what is less than best . You deserve someone who will wait for you, court not just you but also your parents, introduce you to his parents, someone whose ulterior motive for courting you is because he sees potential in you as his future wife and most of all, someone who will lead you closer to Christ because he loves God more than anyone else. God wants to be the foundation in your relationships -not because He is selfish, but because if your foundation for that relationship is something else, it will fail and you will only end up getting so hurt.

And trust the beautiful plan of God, for He said in His word, "And when the time is right, I myself will make it happen."

Maybe it didn't work out because God was just shielding you from the pains and frustrations of having a relationship with the wrong person.

Remember that everything that God has in store for you will be worth the wait. Seek God first and fall in love with Him even deeper before you give your heart to someone -who, of course, will personally ask for the key to your heart from the hands of God Himself.

In His word, God shows us what love is:

(Source: Google Images)

Also, I am very much active on Twitter (I mostly tweet in our local dialect though hehe) and I found two tweets that are so fitting for this chapter.

The first tweet talks about how if you focus on chasing God, He will send you a man whom you don't have to chase at all. But I want to tell you that you should chase the Blesser more than the blessing.The next tweet talks about how if you know the God you serve, then you will stop mourning over closed doors.

He came so that you may live abundantly, and all things work together for the good of those who love Him. Remember those words.

Most of all, whether or not the guy you like shows interest in you, God's love for you is still constant and unchanging. He loves you even when you make mistakes, even when your eyes are still encrusted with gunk because you just woke up from sleep, even when you forget how much He loves you and even when you were still enslaved by the chains of the world, that He allowed Himself to be broken to break  those chains that bound you and set you free. He sees you as beautiful even when you can't help but feel insecure at the sight of your reflection in the mirror, even when society does not say so, even when you are standing on a queue next to the girls labeled as the "hottest" in your school.

He burns with love for you. You are His beautiful beloved princess. Always and forever.