Everything's Gonna Be Fine

Hey guys! I'm sorry because I don't update that much anymore. I need your prayers right now because the opposition is strong -but God is still greater! 

This is one of those moments in my life when God reminds me that He is all that I need and all that I got. I don't want to go into much detail about it because I'm so exhausted to the point that I don't understand myself anymore.  I'm falling back to my old ways, stuff are messed up, I'm accused, people say stuff about me, my grades are idk, everything just piles up but there's this verse that the Holy Spirit is reminding me and it's Hebrew 13:5. People, there's an assurance that NO MATTER WHAT, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. He hears our cries, He cares and He's doing something.

If there's someone out there going through the same thing, read Psalms 32-35. You know what, those tears bring healing and God loves you way too much to watch you hurt. This is all gonna end. You know why you're going through this? Because SOMETHING BIG, FAR MORE THAN WHAT YOU'RE EXPECTING IS COMING YOUR WAY AND THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO STOP IT. BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE A GOD WHO COMMANDS HIS ANGELS TO ENCAMP AROUND YOU, WHO BUILT A BURNING HEDGE AROUND YOU, WHO WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR COMFORT. AND TAKE HEART, FOR HE HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST YOU. 

 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. -Psalm 91:14

 It's not easy to be a Christian. You're gonna carry the cross everyday. You will be mocked, enemies are gonna devise plans against you, they will attempt to silence you, people will be used against you, you will be betrayed, BUT IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT. HE BRINGS HEALING AND HOPE NOT ONLY TO YOU BUT ALSO YOUR ENEMIES. KEEP PRAYING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO OPPRESS YOU. THEY ARE HATING BECAUSE THEY ARE HURTING. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING.  SO PRAY FOR THEM, AND LOVE THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED TO DO SO. SHINE GOD'S LIGHT TO THE DARKEST PARTS OF THIS WORLD, FOR HIS LOVE HEALS AND SETS FREE. 

So many storms are gonna come your way but God is your refuge, your shield through everything. Jesus said, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" SO JUST BELIEVE IN HIM AND RELEASE IT ALL TO OUR GOD WHO OVERCOMES. 

Imagine God holding your hand, telling you, "Child, I am always with you. Now, trust me and everything's gonna be fine."