No Boyfriend Since Birth

So yeah, I've never had one and I'm so happy about that.

For those who don't know I'm turning 16 this year but I'm single as a Pringle.

It was when I actually had a strong relationship with God that I realized that I just wanted to focus on Him and not on guys.

Like, I do not think I need a guy to complete me coz God already did. And, my happy ever after does not depend on finding the right person but on being the right person in God's eyes.

(BTW, IT'S OKAY IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY COZ THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A BOYFRIEND AS LONG AS THE RELATIONSHIP IS GOD-CENTERED. IT'S NORMAL TO HAVE FEELINGS.)

And, although, yeah, it's flattering to know when a guy likes you (tbh, it's not that important to me anymore) but I prayed to God that no guy will show interest or I wouldn't fall in love right now because I want to grow more and love God first before loving others.

But I did pray to God that He will send me the guy when I am actually ready and everything else has fallen into the right places (a.k.a His perfect time). But right now? NOPE.

BUT I DO WANT TO GET MARRIED ONE DAY. Right now, I'm just praying and being specific to God in describing my future boyfriend/husband/lifelong partner/children's father and our life together, kids, everything. REMEMBER THAT THE MORE SPECIFIC THE PRAYER, THE MORE SPECIFIC THE ANSWER. No matter how crazy I might seem, it's okay.

◆HERE ARE SOME STUFF I WANT IN A GUY:

1. Someone who is a strong believer of God.
2. Someone who is intelligent and fun to talk to.
3. Someone who will get along really well and will be loving to my fam (and I'm going to be close to his fam as well)
4. Someone who is tall and good-looking (i just had to add that)
5. Someone who will pursue me and be proud of me
6. Someone who is willing to save himself for marriage
7. Someone who is sweet, patient, hardworking, understanding,caring, accepting, loyal and selfless
8. Someone who will tell me that he is willing to marry me and won't break that promise.
9. Someone who is capable financially, physically and emotionally.
10. Someone who will lead and encourage the family to go to church, serve God and is totally in for actvities at church.
11. Someone who is musically talented and writes really well.
12. Someone who has sympathy for dogs, kids, old people, etc.
13. Someone eloquent.
14. Someone who will love me unconditionally.
15. Someone I'm gonna have and raise cute, healthy, talented, God-fearing and smart kids with.
16. Someone capable of providing.
17. Someone who could do household chores with lovvee
18. Someone who won't get tired of making me feel young and beautiful even when we're old.
19. Someone who is like almost the same age.
20. SOMEONE WHO LOVES GOD MORE THAN ANYONE AND ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD.

I haven't found that guy yet and even if I did, I feel like I'm still too young. And I am guided by God. Plus, everything is beautiful in God's time:) I'm not gonna get into a shaky relationship.

PLUS, BEFORE THAT GUY BECOMES MY BOYFRIEND, HE STILL HAS TO CONFIRM WHETHER HE'S ACTUALLY PLANNING TO MARRY ME OR NOT. I WANT HIM TO BE MY FIRST AND LAST BOYFRIEND.

This chapter is really weird and I'm writing it at 2 am.

God bless you, angels!