Worship + Christian Music Artists

I have come to understand that worship is not just singing, it is the act of blessing and honoring God -not ourselves.

It's one thing that we could do to please God. We have to remember that when we worship, our focus should only be on God. By blessing God, we are also blessed. Do it for Him. Do it because you love Him.

Just by listening and singing along to worship songs, you actually get to worship. Here are some bands/artists I listen to:

Hillsong/Hillsong Young & Free
Planetshakers
Lauren Daigle
Lecrae
Every Nation
Kari Jobe
Chris Tomlin

You could listen to their songs because worship is the best genre ever (at least for me) and it'll energize you. I would listen to some worship songs then I would just cry all of a sudden because I get overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit's presence. One thing to remember is to understand what the song is saying because just singing isn't enough. You have to connect.

At the end of a long, tiring day I would play some worship songs while showering and it would feel as if all the troubles just get lifted off of my shoulders.

Question:Fave worship songs and the artists atm?
Touch the Sky, Broken Vessels (Hillsong), Nothing is Impossible, The Anthem (Planetshakers)

P.S. I have the lyric video of Touch the Sky above.