Which Candidate Shall I Support?

The election is so near and we really, really have to make sure to vote (or if you are underage like me it's more like "root for") someone who deserves the position.

Why is it so important? Simply because we are putting our country at risk if we cast our votes to someone unworthy. In our country, a president's reign is 6 years (You should also consider other officials not just the president though). Imagine suffering under the leadership of someone who only cares about his/her self-interests for six years.

SUPORT A CANDIDATE WHO...

1.) is Christ-like(in words and actions)
2.) Is smart enough to know what to do
3.) Firmly stands for what is right
4.) Has good goals for the country
5.) PLEASES GOD IN THE THINGS THAT HE/SHE DOES*
*If you think he/she is planning something that is AGAINST what GOD HAS COMMANDED, DO NOT vote for him or her. Remember that a GOOD LEADER does WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE EYES OF GOD, and NOT WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE EYES OF THE MANY.

BEFORE DECIDING ON WHO TO VOTE, DO THESE...

PRAY= Ask God for enlightenment and guidance so that you will be able to know who deserves your vote. Before ranting on social media, PRAY AND FOLLOW WHAT GOD SAYS.

RESEARCH= Look them up and know their contributions, plans, issues encountered, controversies, achievements and even featured news articles from years ago. DO NOT BE INFLUENCED BY WHAT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WOULD SAY. LOOK THEM UP YOURSELF AND DO NOT BE A GULLIBLE.

ASK YOURSELF...
-Will God be pleased by this person's leadership?
-Will this candidate actually help our country if he/she wins?
-Will he/she actually fulfill his/her promises in his term?
-Does he/she embody the ideal leader in the bible?

REMEMBER...
-Your vote is sacred before the lord and it is your right
-Your future is at stake
-It is not just the president whom we should pick carefully but also those who are in the lower positions
-"CHANGE" can not be brought by one person only because to achieve it, we should all participate
-A leader who does not embody a Godly leader will be detrimental to our country

AND LASTLY....

-Our true leader is Jesus Christ, so if we're voting for a political leader, we really have to see to it that he/she strives to become like Christ if not, we're going to end up regretting voting for that person.

That's all and thanks. God bless!

P.S. AFTER READING THIS, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO PRAY GOD FOR SUCCESS, SAFETY, GUIDANCE AND ENLIGHTENMENT IN THE COMING ELECTION.