Say This Prayer Out Loud

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."-Matthew 18:20

  "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."-Hebrews 11:6 

----------------------------

Almighty God, 

We would like to ask for forgiveness for all our iniquities. We thank Your Son, Jesus Christ, for dying on the cross so though our sins may be scarlet, we maybe white as snow. 

Thank you Lord, because You are faithful and You said in Your Word, that if we confess our sins, You will forgive us and purify us from all unrighteousness.

As we ask for forgiveness, Lord, convict us so that we may truly be sorry. Holy Spirit, lead us so that we may not conform to the ways of the world, but be transformed by Your renewing.

Thank You, Lord, because through You, I have been made worthy and justified. Thank You, because You healed me through Your stripes.

Through You, I am saved, I have eternal life. There's no condemnation in You Lord. Though the world may condemn me, I shall not be shaken, for I know that You love me.

I know that my own effort will never be enough, but thank You Lord, because in my weakness You are strong. I shall not boast about myself, but boast about my God -Who is strong, loving and way beyond what words could describe.

Lord, teach me, so that I may forgive as You have forgiven me. If there's any part of me, that is prideful, that is hateful, that is bitter, that is still ill because of sin, uproot it. Search my heart and lead me in Your ways that even people who hate me will feel Your love through me. Fill me with Your love, and let me thirst for You.

Lord, I don't want to live in bitterness. I don't want to carry a heavy baggage because of anger, of hurt, of offense, of a bruised ego. Lord, heal me. And I shall come to You, I am weary, please give me rest. I need You.

Lord, if I have opened any door for the enemy to enter in my life because of unforgiveness, I cast that demon to the bottomless pit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I rebuke any curse, any disease, anything that is not of You in the name of Jesus. 

Lord, pour Your precious blood upon me, my loved ones and the church; and thank You because Your angels encamp around me to protect me from my enemies. 

Thank You Lord for You are fighting for me and no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. The gates of hell shall not prevail against Your church. You are sovereign, You are my strength and my shield. Do not allow me to have unbelief, in You my heart trusts.

Thank You, Lord because You said that if we ask anything in Your name, if we BELIEVE that we have received it, then we already have it.

I know that You have every spiritual blessing for me and You shall release the floodgates of heaven. I claim for breakthroughs because you said in Your Word that is Your plan for me to prosper. Thank You, because with You, nothing is impossible.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

------------------------------

Hey! I'm back because it's the weekend and I only have like five homeworks. These last few weeks had been very busy, but I was able to overcome them through Christ Who strengthens me (and you) :)

----------------------------

God loves you, even when you can't feel Him. Just keep seeking Him and you shall find Him if you seek Him with all your heart. He is there for you.