Mark 2: 13-17

I have been praying for almost a month for God to use me as an instrument to evangelize my friends Another thing that I have been praying for is for God to speak to me through the bible.

After reading the bible (I was reading the 2nd chapter of Mark), I prayed again and prayed for my friends. After praying for my friends, I prayed for God to help me understand the bible and for Him to speak to me when suddenly my eyes widened at a realization. I remembered some parts of the chapter that I was reading before I prayed:

Mark 2: 13-17

"13 Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him, and he began to teach them. 14 As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," Jesus told him, and Levi got up and followed him.

15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi's house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: "Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?"

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

THAT'S IT! I JUST REALIZED THAT GOD JUST GAVE ME THE ANSWERS!

First, He spoke to me through the bible to make me realize that He actually put me in the situation to use me as an instrument so that I get to share the gospel to others.

Second, He was telling us to REACH OUT TO THE LOST, THE UNBELIEVERS, THE BROKEN so that they could get to know Him! We get to fulfill our purpose by helping those lost ones get saved by introducing them to Him and planting a seed in their hearts!

So if you're reading this, step out your comfort zone and reach out to those who need to be saved! Honor God and make disciples!

********
s i d e  n o t e:

It's really nice to speak to you via the comments or direct messaging and I consider you as friends already (I hope I don't sound like a creep). Let's all pray for each other and that we will be able to glorify God and disciple more people so that we could all worship Him!

*****************
p r a y e r:

Dearest God,
Thank You for everything. Give us the boldness, the passion, the determination and most of all, we need You to speak through us so that we get to reach out to the unbelievers to  make them realize that all they need is You, that accepting You in their lives will renew them, that You will fill the void and provide their needs. Lord, Help us expand the number of believers and help us spread Your gospel.  We love you and thank You for You will grant our prayers. Constantly remind us to serve you out of love because Lord, it's all about You. In Jesus' name. Amen.