Renewal in Christ

The lyric video (not an official one) of Heart Open Wide by Citipointe Live is up there and I get emotional every time we sing it because indeed GOD CAN TURN ANY HEART OF STONE TO FLESH! It's beyond amazing how He changed me. I never expected one year ago that I would experience God's transformation in my life. Jesus, my all in all, set me free from the chains that I never thought I'd ever be set free from. IN HIM THERE IS NEW LIFE!

---------------------------------

GOD WANTS TO SET YOU FREE FROM YOUR BURDENS, JUST OPEN YOUR HEART TO HIM

Whether you're going through depression, you're still traumatized by how you were molested, you're still badly broken because you came from a broken family, you're troubled financially, you feel unloved, you're overwhelmed and stressed out, you're confused, you feel numb -guess what? You're reading this right now because God wants to tell you that He wants to set you free from those.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."-Mt. 11:28 

Your identity is not in what you used to be, in your background, in your number of friends or admirers, in your race, etc -your identity comes from Christ! He died so that he could bear all the heaviness, the curse, the weight in your life! NOW do you want to accept Him as your Lord and Savior and acknowledge that he died for you?If you still haven't accepted Him, pray this! If you already have but you need that refreshing from all the exhaustion and toxicity, pray this too :

Lord, I know you died for me. And I'm sorry for all my sins.I am sinful and burdened, but thank You, Lord because I now have hope in You. I now accept you as my Lord and Savior. I want to know you more. I know you've broken the chains of my past, the chains of struggles with sin, the strongholds. I love You, Lord and I want to trust you in everything. In Jesus' name. Amen.

 "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."- 2 Corinthians 5:17  

Just think of all that releasing :)You may either feel the weight being lifted off already or you may not feel it yet -BUT I tell you this: every time you pray, something is already happening. It shall be revealed to you in His time. Christ is risen, the chains of death are broken!

---------------------------------------------

NO MATTER HOW HARD THE HEART OF A PERSON IS, WHEN GOD TRANSFORMS, ANY HEART OF STONE COULD TURN TO FLESH

A month ago, as I was led by the Spirit to pray for Syria and the ISIS, I received the vision of an ISIS member (I believe and knew that he was) carrying a huge gun and shot a Christian missionary on the leg. The missionary fell and the man with a gun came nearer to finish him. However, instead of shooting him, the man picked him up and brought the missionary to a shelter. There, the man had a warfare in him on whether to kill the missionary or not. He got a knife and was about to stab the missionary when his hand stopped midair and instead stabbed the wall that the knife bent -sparing the life of the missionary. Again he picked up the missionary, hugged him and cried so hard. I felt love, conviction, liberation. I knew right then and there that the Holy Spirit is touching the hearts of even the cruelest people because that's how powerful God is. God is breaking all barriers. You may not know this but God may also be touching the hearts of even your greatest enemies. God is on the move even in the darkest parts of this world.

  "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh"-Ezekiel 36:26 

Also, I know that God has transformed you greatly. The person that you were before is not the same as the person that you are today. He puts you through things to sanctify you. No matter how difficult, later on, you will understand and see that it's all worth it.

In making disciples, include even the most "unapproachable" people because they matter to God too.   "What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?"-Matthew 18:12

And when He prompts you to move and disciple that person,  then He will fully equip you and change that person's heart of stone to flesh. Maybe, not right away, but overtime you will see the transformation:)

" I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms.  "- Ephesians 1: 19-20

----------------------------

NO MATTER HOW BROKEN, GOD CAN AND WILL REPAIR YOU

Our pastor's wife shared how she heard of a wonderful testimony from a friend. This friend used to be promiscuous. She lost her virginity and became a slave to lust. The guy whom she gave her all eventually left her and she was so broken. She then came to know God (she was renewed 'coz in Christ there's new life and now had purity but the hymen was still no longer there) and was deeply convicted. She regretted losing her virginity to a guy whom she wasn't married to and only used her for pleasure. She grew in faith and kept praying to God for a man who will treasure her and after some time, the guy came into her life. He was deeply  in love with God and treasured purity.  Everything was great but she was worried because her hymen was no longer there since she already lost it to another guy before. But she kept praying to God to restore her hymen. Eventually they got married. She then called the pastor's wife on her honeymoon and screamed through the phone that GOD RESTORED HER HYMEN. THAT HYMEN WAS GONE YEARS AGO BUT SHE KEPT PRAYING AND GOD RESTORED IT. Now, they've grown to a wonderful, God-centered family. God can do the impossible. He can renew you even when it seems impossible. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

God bless y'all!