Simple Steps for Positivity

1. List down all the things that you are grateful for and thank God for those.
2. Write your favorite verse on your palm if you are going to present in front of a crowd or something to calm yourself down everytime you see it.
3. Leave cute messages for people to read -be it on a sticky note or someone's message board.
4. Take time out of a busy day to just talk to God and tell Him anything you want to.
5.Cut out pictures of the things you want to achieve and paste them on a paper.
6. When angry, try inhaling and exhaling first before saying something.
7. Smile even when you're sad.
8. Re-read your favorite chapters of the bible.
9.Make a playlist of Christian songs you could play while having a shower -not only do you get to listen to worship songs, you also get to estimate how long you had been on the shower.
10. Share the gospel to someone who needs it.
11. Make DIY stuff for your loved ones and give them those just because you love them.
12. Take a look at your baby pictures.
13. Picture out your ideal self five years from now.
14. Gather your old clothes,  books and toys and donate them.
15. Bake pastries and give them to the mailman, garbage collector or anyone whom you know is working hard and needs to be appreciated.

By the way, look at the pic above!