Christian Persecutions all over the World

I'd love to share this link to an article I found on the internet with you guys!:

https://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/suffer.html

The article will give you a better understanding on "suffering".

--------------------------------------------------------

 I know that the first parts of the video above are gruesome BUT WATCH THE ENTIRE THING.

The first few parts are an expose of the truth behind the persecution of Christians. These things don't get reported by the media because it's sugar-coated. But we have to know so that we could pray for, support these people, and never allow these things to happen where we are.

 It may seem foolish to think that those who stood up for their faith had to suffer but look at these promises in the bible:

>Romans 2:6 "God "will repay each person according to what they have done."

 >1 Corinthians 15:58  "Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

>1 Corinthians 2:9  "However, as it is written: What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived — the things God has prepared for those who love him."

A few Sundays ago, I got to hear the testimony of someone during the service in our church. This man works in a non-Christian country  and he said that the church he went to is sound-proof, hidden and equipped with CCTV cameras. They couldn't bring the bible with them in public or pray in public because once authorities find out that they are Christians, they will be deported, put in jail, some are lashed 40 times every week, beheaded, killed in brutal ways. If one person who attends their service will would report them, they'd be raided by the police. The devil is working double time because they hate it when the Truth is preached.

 BUT DESPITE THE OPPOSITION, GOD IS STILL WORKING IN AMAZING WAYS. Churches in those countries are growing really fast and everyday, Christians are walking by faith. NOTHING CAN STOP THEM FROM WORSHIPPING GOD BECAUSE IT IS GOD WHO GIVES THEM THE STRENGTH, THE COURAGE, THE FIRE EVERY SINGLE DAY!

For those who want to become missionaries or profess their faith to the world -let us not fear! God is with us, equipping us! Do not be intimidated, do not be discouraged by the persecutions but let it be an eye-opener to you. If God wants to use you, He will fully equip you! 

 If God wants to use you, He will fully equip you! 

Go pray, open your bible and do not doubt!