After he found out

Thankfully he found out on a friday,so I had all weekend to hope he forgot.

By the time Monday came,I was prepared for anything.Except what happened.I could handle getting laughed at and rejected but not, what happened.

I was going down the stairs to lunch with Diana.I hadn't seen him all day and I was relieved.But I knew I would see him now.I was right.I tried to walk by him unoticed,but that didn't happen.

"Look there she is,go talk to her."One of his friends said.

He tried to push Brenden towards me but he wasn't strong enough cause Brenden stayed in the same place.I started shaking like I was cold.Diana tried pushing me towards Brenden,but somehow I managed to move in the opposite direction.

"Did you see that"? I asked Diana.

"Yup" she said while raising her eyebrows.

I wondered why he told his friends.I was just some silly girl that liked him.I thought boys didn't gossip like that.That's the one thing boys don't really talk about.I was angry.There was no need for him to tell them.Why did he tell them?

Diana and I sat down at our usual spot.I saw him coming through the doors.Somehow I knew he would walk by my table.I was right.I immediatly looked down at my phone like it was the most interesting thing in the world.Diana laughed at my reaction.As soon as he was out of sight she spoke.

"He looked at you"she said.

"Ok"?

She raised her eyebrows.A look didn't mean anything.I wasn't going to start jumping up and down.I looked around and saw him standing with his friends.Something was off though.It took me a couple of a seconds but I figured it out.
He was looking at me.Staring to be exact.I gasped and looked away.Diana noticed my pink cheeks and looked in his direction.When she saw him staring,she laughed.

"Aww,he's staring at you".

"That doesn't mean anything"I said.

"He's staring at you"Sara called out from the table next to us.

"I can see that".

I sighed.I wouldn't let this bother me.A dark haired boy with light brown eyes walked by and Diana immediatly started blushing.

"So when are you gonna talk to him". I said.

She tried to deny she had any feelings for him but I knew she cared.Now it was my turn to laugh.When she heard me laughing she glared at me and punched my arm.I couldn't help but laugh even more.

This is probably just because he just found out I liked him I thought in my head.There's no way this will last.Once again I was wrong.