The Party

I walked in to the huge house.My friends and I came to the party first and Justin would meet us later.The music was playing loudly and the DJ looked a little too happy.There was people everywhere.They were dancing and running around chasing each other.Real mature.Well it was 15 and 16 year olds so what else would they do?

I walked toward the "living room".There were chairs all around there and the more mature people seemed to all be there.I spotted a couple of seats that were empty and pointed at them.My friends nodded and we made our way there.It wasn't until after we were sitting that I noticed who was sitting across from us.

Brenden.

*Brenden's P.O.V.*

I stared at her and her eyes widened when she finally noticed I was there.She blushed and then looked down at her lap pretending to be on her phone.

I was only here cause of her.Even though my friends insisted on bringing me I wouldn't have made it so easy for them if she wasn't going to be here.

She was driving me crazy.Her dress was a little bit revealing.It was see through and it showed a little bit of her stomach.That was enough to drive crazy.It was also kinda tight on her curves.And her hair was pinned up in the front giving me a perfect view of her now pink face.

I didn't understand why she still reacted this way.Didn't she have a boyfriend?I looked around and didn't see him anywhere.Where was he?

"Look who's here" Wendell said while elbowing me.

"Your late.She's been here for like 10 minutes now"I said.

"Oh,my bad"he said while laughing.

Finally Lily looked up.She stared at me and then her eyes focused on something behind me.I turned around to see what she was looking at.

Fuck.

Her stupid boyfriend was here.

I watched him walk to her and hug her.Well at least he wasn't going to sit near her now I thought while smirking.There were no more empty chairs.I watched Lily get up and offer him her chair.He sat down and put her on his lap.The smirk on my face immediately disappeared and I clenched my teeth.That wasn't the only solution.He could've sat down on the floor or left the fucking party.After a while they got up to dance.Lily danced as well as I remembered and I scowled when I saw how close they were.She was suppose to be dancing with me not that piece of shit.When the song ended Lily sat down and Justin left the room.I was still pissed and it took everything in me not to go over there and kiss her.

Wendell noticed my expression and patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry bro I got you" he said.

"No you"ll probably do some stupid shit".

"Nah,I won't.Just stay near Lily" he said while walking away.

I stood up and pretended to be checking the time.

"Ok,listen up"the Dj said.

"Some of the boys here have been getting rejected,when asking a girl to dance.So for this next song everyone has to say yes"he said.

I smiled and walked towards Lily.Who knew Wendell was such a fucking genius.