The way I wanted

The next day I went to talk to Justin about our relationship.

"Look I want us to be honest and this is why I'm telling  you this"I said.

He nodded.

"Your a nice boyfriend and all but I don't know sometimes I get bored.Like nothing unexpected ever happens.Its always the same thing".

He raised his eyebrows and thought for a second.

"I see what your talking about and I promise that I'll try to fix it"he said while taking my hands in his.

I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me.His kisses were nice but it always felt like they were missing something.

                                                                                ******

I stood at the corner of the hallway watching Justin and Angelica talk to each other.She was extremely close to him and he hadn't backed away.He nodded his head and laughed at something she said.

Surprisingly,I wasn't that jealous.I mean I would've reacted like this no matter who it was.She put her hand on his shoulder and he didn't move it.Ok so maybe they weren't just talking now.Well at least now I wouldn't be bored I thought while walking over there.

When Angelica saw me she immediately removed her hand from his shoulder and gave me a fake smile.

"Hi Lily" she said.

"Yea, I know you don't mean to say hi that happily.You can drop the act"I said.

She rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath.

"What was that"?

She didn't say anything.

"Yea, that's what I thought.Goodbye Angelica" I said while crossing my arms and facing Justin.

She left and I stood there staring at Justin.He looked scared and it took him a while to speak.

"Are you mad at me" he asked.

"No"I said.

It was the truth I wasn't mad for some reason but I was bored so I decided to create some drama.

"Stop lying I know your mad" he said.

"I mean what do you think she was so close to you and had her hand on your shoulder".

"Sorry".

He looked like he was actually sorry but I wasn't going to let it go that easily.

"No sorry doesn't cut it"I said while walking away.

"Really Lily"he said angrily.

" Yes,really".

He grabbed my arm and turned me around.Then he kissed me angrily.For the first time in our entire relationship,Justin surprised me.He was finally kissing me the way I wanted.

"Does that cut it" he said when we finally finished.

I nodded.

                                                                               ******

I was standing with Justin when a random guy came and handed us a flyer.Apparently one of the most popular guys in the tenth grade was throwing a party this weekend and we were invited.

"Do you want to go"Justin asked me.

"I don't know there will probably be a lot of juniors and seniors there" I said.

"No the school is hosting an event for them this weekend.Thats why the tenth grader is throwing a party this weekend"he said.

I was about to comment on how stupid that was when my friends came up to me holding the flyer and waving it up and dow like it was a flag.

"We are definitely going to this party".

I knew I had no choice.I was definitely going now.