The closet

*Lily's P.O.V.*

I couldn't help but gasp when I noticed my phone wasn't in his hand.I quickly pushed him off of me and looked around.

My phone was lying a few inches away.I grabbed it and thankfully the screen wasn't cracked.

"Your lucky the screen didn't crack"I said while getting up.

He just stood there looking at me with wide eyes.Thats when I realized what had happened a few seconds ago.I felt my cheeks heat up. but luckily he didn't see me blush.

"Look,I know you don't want to talk to me Lily but they aren't gonna let us out if we don't talk" he said.

"Actually your wrong they are gonna have to let us out eventually".

"Who knows when that will be".

"I don't care.Im not talking to you"I said.

He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Why do you insist on being so stubborn"?he asked me.

"Why do you insist on always hurting me"!

He stood there and just glared at me.
All of a sudden he moved forwards and pushed me against the wall.He leaned in close and was inches away from my face.

"I don't insist on hurting you Lily.I don't do it on purpose".

I tried to move away from him,but he just grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head.

"Let go of me"I said.

He just stood there and stared me intensely.

"You have to understand that I don't do it on purpose.I didn't even realize what I was doing" he said softly.

"Whatever Brenden.Stop acting as if you haven't done this before.Im not gonna fall for your shity excuses again and if you think-"

All of sudden he kissed me.Hard.I tried to turn my head away but I didn't succeed.Finally I gave up trying to turn away and just stood there letting him kiss me.After a couple of seconds he finally realized I wasn't gonna kiss him back and pulled away.

"Kiss me back"he demanded.

"No"I said angrily.

He ignored what I said and kissed me again.His lips moved against mine and I had to resist the urge to kiss him back.He let go of my arms and wrapped his around my waist.I tried to push him away and he pulled away.He then proceeded to kiss me on my neck.

"Brenden stop"I said breathlessly.

He was making my heart go faster than usual and I felt goosebumps rise up on my arm every time he kissed my neck.
He looked at me and pressed his lips against mine.This time I didn't try to resist.I kissed him back and he sighed in relief.
Finally after a few more minutes of heated kissing,we stopped.

"Why is it so hard for you to understand that I like you and only you"he said to me.

"Because you're so perfect.How could you ever like me"I said.

He took my hand and brought it to his chest.I felt his heart beating fast.

"That.That's why.Only you can do that to me.Only you can make me nervous and you are the only one I pay attention to".

"I dont know how you did it Lily but you got my attention.I couldn't stop staring after I found out you liked me.I just wanted to find out more about you.But you never talked to me.I was dying to talk to you but I didn't want to make the first move".

I was speechless.I knew he did like me, but I clearly couldn't handle him being a magnet to girls.

"I..."

"I can't think right now.Just give me time to think"I said.

I felt like I had said those words a million times before.

"Ok"he said.

He gave me one last kiss and turned towards the door.We always fought over something.I don't understand why we couldn't just be together.It seemed like we liked each other too much to be together.

A/N:I just wanted to thank everyone who voted and read my book.Please keep voting and comment if you want.Also I wanted to let you all know that the book will be ending soon.