He didn't care

*Brenden's P.O.V.*

I kissed her slowly this time and put my hand on her cheek.Eventually I stopped.
I stood there catching my breath while she looked at the floor.

"What's wrong"I said.

She looked up at me and I realized that she had tears in her eyes.

"I wanted my first kiss to be from someone who liked me" she said.

"That was your first kiss"?

She nodded while looking at the ground.

"Lily I"-

I stopped myself from talking.Did I like her?How could a 15 year old not have gotten their first kiss yet?Would I have kissed her if I'd known?The truth was I didn't know why I kissed her.She was just getting me so pissed off.The first thing that I thought of was to kiss her.The way she blushed when I kissed her cheek just made me want to do it even more.

"It's ok,you don't have to lie I know you don't like me"she said.

A single tear fell.I moved my hand to her face to wipe it away but before I could she moved away.

"Lily"I whispered.

"No" she said.

Then she walked away.

*Lily's P.O.V.*

I went inside the cafeteria and sat down.I stared at the wall the entire time and ignored anyone who called me.If I talked I knew I would break down and start crying.

"What's wrong with her" someone asked.

"I don't know she's been like that ever since she came in"Diana said.

"Lily please talk to us" Jane said.

I couldn't take it anymore.I broke down and started crying.

"He kissed me"I said

After I said that the crying got worse.I started sobbing.My friends looked around in confusion and tried to comfort me.After I calmed down they tried talking to me.

"Um isn't that a good thing"?Jane said.

"No,my first kiss was from a boy that didn't even like me and when I told him that,he didn't even deny it".

The crying started again.I got up and went to my bathroom.My face was red and my eyes were puffy.After a while I calmed down and stayed in the bathroom until I looked normal again.
When I got out it was time for sixth period.My friends insisted on walking me to class.I spent the next 2 classes with my head down.
Pretty soon I was walking to my 8th period class.I hadn't seen him after the fight we had but I was pretty sure I was gonna see him now.
I was right.He stood there talking to a girl.And that girl was Bianca.Her hand was on his shoulder and he didn't seem to mind.I didn't think it was possible but my heart broke into tinier pieces.I thought there was nothing left of my heart but apparently I was wrong.
I kept walking towards them.I can do
this.I can walk past them and pretend I don't care.When he saw me his eyes widned and he immediatly turned away from me.I kept walking and went in to my 8th period class.He didn't care.He didn't care that I was dying inside.