Remembering

It didn't take long for me to remember what I learned in my classes.This was good because I would've had to repeat the grade if I hadn't remembered.
I was sitting in the lunchroom when Brenden walked in.He immediatly looked at me.I had gotten used to him looking at me.I was dying to find out why he did it.Everytime I asked one of my friends they said they would tell me soon but not now.
I couldn't wait.I got up and walked in his direction.His eyes widned when he saw me walking towards him.

"Um" I said nervously.

"Well I can't help but notice that you always stare at me when you see me and I would like to know why".

He looked at the ground and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know if you know but I lost my memory and I don't know I just have this feeling that I knew you"I said.

"Yes we were um you could say we were friends".

I smiled.Was I really friends with someone as good looking as him?Was I really talking to him right now?

"Tell me more about us please.I would like to remember".

"Um well you see it's a long story and I don't think you want to know it".

I frowned.Did something happen between us?Did I somehow ruin our friendship?Was this really about friendship?The way he said the words friends made me think it was more than friends.I tried to remember but my mind was blank.

"Just tell me please".

"Well you had a crush on me"......
******

When he finished I was speechless.So I had spent 4 months with a crush on him and hadn't talked to him.And eventually we did talk and he kissed me but he didn't like me.And we also had a few arguements.
So basically he had used me.

"Look Lily it wasn't like that.Just forget that I told you.Let's just start all over again" he said desperatly.

"Fine" I said angrily.

Then I turned andI walked back to my table.I sat down and tried to remember him.

*******
During the next few days I said a few words to Brenden.He always tried to have a conversation with me but I wouldn't let it go far.
I met Justin,who was also my friend.I also started remembering my friends again.I had remembered most of our time together.But there were still some pieces that were missing.When I told them what I remembered they told me that the parts that were missing were the parts that had to do with Brenden.
For some reason I didn't remember anything about him.I don't know why but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him.Even though he made it easy to talk to him, I couldn't.I couldn't stand there and watch him look at me with those amazing eyes.He took my breath away every time he looked at me.I wondered if that was why it took me so long to talk to him.
I tried to forget what happened in the past but I couldn't forget about one thing:the fact that we'd kissed.I just couldn't believe it.If that really had happened,how could I have forgotten that?
I was walking around during my lunch period when I bumped into him.He looked up and saw me.My heart immediatly sped up.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi".

"Do you want to walk around with me" he asked.

I nodded.We walked around the school and started to joke around.

"Your always with a girl"I blurted out randomly.

He looked at me weirdly.

"Yea I mean a lot of my friends are girls".

"Yea but they always giggle and act just like the girls in the movies that like the guy".

"Isn't that how all girls act"?

"No,I don't act that way".

"Yea,but your different".

I couldn't help but smile.If only he knew that he had an effect on every girl he looked at.I just tried really hard to hide it.In that case then I was different because I actually succeeded.My friends told me I had always succeeded at hiding my feelings.
The bell rung and all the students rushed out of class.Brenden looked at me and pushed me towards my class.

"Hey"! I said while pushing him back.

He pushed me back and pretty soon we were throwing punches and smacks.
I went up to him and tried to slap him.He caught my wrist and turned me around.He then grabbed my other wrist and pulled me against him.I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I won"he whispered in my ear.

I tried to free my arms but he was too strong.My heart started to pound.I moved my head and tried to look at him.

"Your hair smells nice" he said.

I started laughing and he did too.I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at us. There was one girl especially that was looking at me with hatred in her eyes.I could tell he noticed too because he let go of me.I turned around to face him.

"Well,I better get to class".I said

He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

I walked into class and spent the whole time smiling.

******

I was walking out the school when I was stopped by a girl.It was the same girl that was glaring at me earlier.She had dark hair that was dyed purple at the bottom.

"I thought that losing your memory would get you to finally leave him alone"she said.

"Um I think you have the wrong person".

"No I don't.Your the girl who is always with Brenden".

"Ok,first of all he is the one that comes looking for me and what right do you have to come up to me"?

"I'm his girlfriend" she said while smirking

No way.He didn't have a girlfriend. My friends would've told me and he wouldn't have acted the way he did if he had a girlfriend.

"Nice try,but Brenden doesn't have a girlfriend and if he did it wouldn't be a girl he doesn't even talk about".

She immediatly stopped smirking.

"Look he isn't ever gonna like you.Just leave him alone.Didn't they tell you what happened last time you hung out with him".

"Yes they did actually.I'm sure it was a pretty amazing kiss" I said while giving her a fake smile.

She stood there with her mouth open glaring at me.I laughed and walked away.