The better kisser

I spent the next 3 days skipping lunch to spend them with Justin.We walked around the school and talked.It was currently the end of 4th period and I ran down the stairs to our meeting spot.
He stood there waiting for me.I hugged him and we began to walk.He asked me about my day and I told him about how school seemed boring lately.We were in the middle of walking through the 1st floor when I slipped on a piece of paper.Justin caught me before I could fall.His hands were on my back and shoulders.
I looked up at him and noticed the way he was looking at me.His eyes moved to my lips and he started to lean in.Should I kiss him?I felt like there was something holding me back but I didn't know what it was.An image of Brenden staring at me made me move closer to Justin and kiss him.
His lips were hard and soft at the same time.He kissed me slowly.Too slow.I began to remember my first kiss with Brenden.It was so much better than this one.
His arms ran up and down my back and my arms were on his chest.I couldn't help but feel sad.I didn't feel like the kiss was right and I desperatly wished I was kissing Brenden.
I pushed him back and stopped the kiss.I looked up and saw a look full of hurt on his face.

"I'm sorry" I said.

Then I turned towards the stairs.I thought I saw a flash of brown hair but clearly I was hallucinating.I went up the stairs.After going up a few flights I stopped and stood there thinking about what had just happened.What was wrong with me?I had to stop thinking about Brenden.He didn't care.I was too distracted to notice someone coming down the stairs.
I looked up to see grey eyes staring at me.I gasped in shock.I had not been expecting to see him.He looked at me with emotion in his eyes.I turned to walk away.

"Wait".

I stood there facing the other way debating whether I should turn around or not.I couldn't keep doing this.I couldn't keep getting my heart broken.
But my heart wanted it so bad and in the end my heart won.I turned around and faced him.

"You kissed him"he said.

"What"?

"You kissed that piece of shit downstairs.I saw it.Don't even try lying".

So I had seen the brown hair.

"Well,if you saw all of it then you know I also stopped the kiss".

"I didn't think you would move on that fast" he said.

His face was blank.But his eyes showed what he felt:hurt.He was probably faking it.

"Yea well, you shouldn't be talking"I said.

He clenched his jaw and moved forwards.I took a few steps back.He kept moving forward and pretty soon I was pressed against the wall.Seriously what was with this guy and pressing me against walls.

"Do you think it's been easy?And just so you know talking to someone doesn't count as moving on".

"It looked pretty easy to me.You wouldn't even look at me".

"Because it fucking hurt that's why".

There he goes again with pretending he has actual feelings.I was tired of his lies and acting.

"Bullshit"I said.

He shook his head and gave me a cruel smile.

"You know what I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not".

"Well,I don't give a fuck that you don't give a fuck".

He threw his head back and laughed.

"It's so funny when you get mad Lily.But tell me,does he kiss as good as I do"?

I felt like I had just run a marathon.My heart was pounding faster than ever and I suddenly felt the need to drink 8 gallons of water.
I licked my lips and his eyes immediatly moved to my lips.

"No he doesn't kiss like you,he does it way better".

His eyes darkned.

"Really" he said while moving closer.

"Well,you stopped  his kiss but I don't remember being stopped when I was kissing you".

"That's because I was too shocked.But I remeber how horrible it was".

He moved closer and began to whisper in my ear.

"You know your not a good liar" He said.

Actually I was pretty good.Just not when I was lying to him.

"I bet you were thinking about me when he kissed you".

I shook my head.If I tried to speak I knew I would reveal how I really felt.

"Let's say you weren't.Then,that means you forgot how well I kiss.I think you need to be reminded" he said.

He pulled me closer and leaned in.I could've stopped him but I didn't.Our lips crashed together and he kissed me hard.He was right,he was a better kisser.His lips were soft.His hands were on my waist.He kissed me angrily and I had to admit that this was way better than the way Justin kissed me.My heart felt like it would burst at any moment.Just like last time we had to stop for air.

"I hate you" I said after finally catching my breath.

"That's not a nice thing to say to someone you just kissed".

He was looking down at me.I hated being shorter than him.I wanted to be the same height as him.He was only like an inch taller than me but it still bothered me.

"Look Lily I am truely sorry.I don't know why I ignored you or why I acted the way I did.I'm an idiot.Just forgive me please"?

I stood there wondering what I should do.

A/N:I don't usually leave an authors note but I noticed that my story has gotten more views and I decided to leave one.I want to thank the few people that actually read my story.This is my first time writing so that's why it has so many grammar mistakes.I hope you guys enjoy my story and feel free to leave any comments to correct me.