The fair

The next day,I woke up early and packed for the sleepover.After an hour I was done and my parents drove me over to Jane's house.As soon as I walked into Jane's house Sara and Diana greeted me with their usual happy hugs and smiles.

"Why did it take you so long to get here"Sara said while placing her hands on her hips.

Diana did was also doing the same.

"Calm down you guys act like we are going to the fair now "I said.

"It doesn't matter when we are going we need to start getting ready now"Diana said.

I started laughing.

"Haha very funny"I said.

I took my sleeping bag out and placed it on the floor.I was not a morning person and I was basically dying from the lack of sleep.

"I don't know about you guys but Im going back to sleep"I said while laying down on the sleeping bag.

They tried to get me to get up but they didn't succeed.They eventually gave up and went to Jane's room.

****

After a few hours I woke up.I got up and checked my Snapchat.When I went through Diana's story I saw that there was videos of me sleeping.In one of them I was sleep talking and she happened to be taking a video when I muttered Brendens name like 5 times.I clicked through her story and saw that,that wasn't the only thing they took a video of.Jane had the brilliant idea to write on my face with liquid eye liner.There was a picture of me with the words: I ♥️ Brenden on my forehead.
I quickly went through Jane and Sara's snapchat and they had the same picture of me up.

"Oh my god"I said while running into Jane's room.

When I got there they looked up at me innocently and tried not to laugh.

"This isn't funny"I said while walking to the bathroom.

They burst out laughing when they got a good look at my facial expression.

"This better not be waterproof"I said.

I took the bar of soap on the sink and scrubbed the eyeliner off.Thankfully,it wasn't waterproof.

When I finished,they were still laughing.I stood there with my arms crossed and waited for them to finish laughing.

"Help me,I can't breathe"Jane said.

Finally after a while they stopped.

"You should've listened to us"Sara said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever lets just get ready"I said.

******

After hours of doing each others hair and approving of each others outfit,we finally finished getting dressed.We were all wearing crop tops and shorts except mine looked more like a bra.It still covered most of my stomach but it was in a different style.I didn't know why they had insisted on dressing like this.They also did my hair.Like,we were only going to the fair.

"Lily sit down I still have to do your makeup"Jane said.

"Um,no thanks.We're only going to the fair"I said.

I didn't usually wear makeup unless it was a special occasion and I didn't really like wearing it.

"You've been saying that all day.I don't know why you are complaining you know that in the end you're gonna have to say yes.Besides for the hundredth time it doesn't have to be a special occasion for you to wear makeup or dress up.We know you, if we let you choose your outfit it will probably be sweatpants and a t-shirt"Diana said.

I groaned and sat down.Eventually she finished doing everyones makeup.Diana took the longest because we had to chase her and basically tie her to the chair.That girl did not like makeup.

*****

After waiting a few hours we finally made it inside.There were lights everywhere and the sun had just started to set.

The first thing we did was go to the cotton candy booth.After eating about 3 bags each, we ran around going on rides and screaming our heads off.We didn't go on any scary rides because we were too scared.

Eventually after some time I dragged them towards one of the scariest rides there.We got on line and I went through my phone while waiting.

"Lily there's a group of boys staring at us"Jane said while giggling.

When I looked up I saw that,there was a group of boys staring at us.They were pretty cute and seemed to be interested.But they weren't my type.

"If they don't have blue-grey eyes and brown hair I'm not interested"I said.

"Wow".

I covered my mouth and tried to stop myself from giggling.The amount of sugar in my system was making me super hyper.

Finally we were able to get on the ride.

Sara went in first.Then Jane went.After her Diana went and finally I went.

There was an empty seat next to me and I groaned.Why did I go in last?Now I would probably end up sitting next to one of the boys that was staring at us.

I looked back down at my phone and waited for the next person to go.Someone sat next to me and I didn't look up from my phone.It was better if I just ignored the person.And judging by the smell of cologne it was a boy.

After some time the person next to me cleared their throat and I looked up to see none other than Brenden himself.